Minecraft Tekkit

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Jolly Long Arm, 6 Apr 2012.

1. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

[​IMG]
    YES its a mod that me n Miles Walton are familiar with there has been many updates and changes since I last looked at this and it has been improved alot and more mods added :D

This is very EASY to install they have made their own 'tekkit' launcher
    (the launcher will not change your current minecraft installation has its own install folders)

When loaded a new world to test I instantly saw a volcano and instantly blew it up with a nuclear reactor,
    looked something similar to this (i didnt take this pic nor is it a 'real' screenshot)

[​IMG]

To Play: Download the Tekkit Launcher

To Serve: Download Server Files
    (note: it DOES work with bukkit also Equivilent Exchange is enabled by default. Turn it off it you want, and there is a dupe bug with Crafting Table 2. If you are going to use 'EE' it is recommended that you turn off crafting table 2.

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

So this can run on an SMP server, eh?

Along with Bukkit for security stuff (LWC and Essentials), this might be fun as hell

3. Sven++ Rogue Of Heart <3

I'd be carefull. We had a tekkit server, but there's an array of exploits that people can gain to avoid whitelists and grief like hell.

Our server was griefed by many instantaneous nukes (which are also surprisingly easy to gather) and destroyed everything.
    We don't know who it was because the explosions were so huge and many it also crashed and corrupted the log file. :<

Apart from that, it's more optimized and is really fun. =p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekkit crafting recipes list

2. minecraft tekkit crafting recipes list

3. tekkit recipes list

4. minecraft tekkit crafting recipes,
  5. tekkit crafting recipes,
  6. minecraft tekkit recipes,
  7. tekkit recipe list,
  8. minecraft tekkit recipes list,
  9. minecraft tekkit crafting,
  10. tekkit crafting recipe list