Mumble Ettiquette

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rioter, 8 Apr 2012.

1. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

With loads of people now on mumble these days, 20+ the other day, things get loud.

If we can try and let people have a word, instead of randomly cutting out people, then that would be appreciated. Couple of people are finding the loudness and craziness a little bit too much sometimes, myself included.

To try and relieve this, I have created a new room, 'Chilled Out Room'.
    Do use it!
    I would appreciate that people in this room, do what it says in the tin, and not be loud, over the top, etc. If you then decide to want to play a game or so one, then move into a separate room, take your pick.
    Anyone who is being loud/playing a game/etc. will risk being moved out the room.

All good, sweet.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Skele Scumbag Skele

Surely this is just another Slient Room.

3. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Well... no. If say a couple of us want to have a conversation, like friends do, then we don't want to be bothered by anyone playing say TTT in the middle of things.

What also happens is say we move into the basement, everyone follows in, then we move into my mansion, everyone follows, etc etc. This room, the intention is this stays fixed, and we move people out if they're being loud and gaming.

4. No because in the silent room you are forced to be silent. Whereas you go to the Chilled Out Room for a regular conversation minus Casey's screaming

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)