music production

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reverend, 14 May 2008.

1. Reverend lame

music production

do somebody here music production on computer? perhaps using cubase, reason or FL studio? :? :lol:

2. Reverend lame

Re: music production

nobody? :( :lol:

3. Re: music production

Yeah me man, for about 3 years now i use FL + a load of plugins, mainly i make hiphop beatz but sometimes i like to go crazy with a 160 - 180 bmp track :twisted: ! When i started i made completely new tracks started from scracth, nowadays i use samples from music no one knows about (them forgotten artist, respect!) and pump up the drums to the max!
    Tell me bout yourss! :D

4. Reverend lame

i make too hip hop beats and sometimes music to some demo for my friends.. but mostly i use Cubase SX 3 with hundred of plugins and giga of samples...thats gut, i think there isnt somebody who make music :P

5. Re: music production

There are a lot of people in here that play instruments afaik, so there are a lot of people that make music, they just don't create it on PC (or were to lazy to write about it)

I personally play Guitar and do some Singing, but nothing special =(

6. Reverend lame

cool :-) my instruments is computer and midikey :lol: what kind of music you do myke? rock,metal or somethink else?

7. Re: music production

Guitar: I'm not skilled enough for real Metal, so i have to make Rock music ^^
    Singing: Some Pop/Rock/Metal mix... My idol is Mike Patton so i try to broaden my range of styles... I'm doing that for about a year, so i'm also not highly skilled there...

8. Reverend lame

i make music on computer maybe one year so iam too not so much good........ patton?? i know only George Patton :lol:
    have you got some records? :)

9. Re: music production

Mike Patton is leadsinger of:
    Faith No More,
    Mr. Bungle,
    Tomahawk,
    Fantômas,
    Peeping Tom, http://www.myspace.com/peepingtomispatton
    etc...

I'm sure Bittorrent will have some records for you ;)
    If you like Pop than get the Peeping Tom disc,
    If you like Rock than get "King For A Day... Fool For A Lifetime" of Faith no More.
    Most well known songs are:

Midlife Crisis
    Epic
    It's quite old stuff though

10. Reverend lame

i like old skul hip hop :P and bittorent i not use, i prefer original cd :)
    but i know faith no more.....

11. Re: music production

I prefer original CDs as well, but that doesn't help you much, since i'm not gonna send them to you ;)
    still i use bittorrent to get some single songs i need for my singing lessons @ music school.

12. Reverend lame

and have you got some tracks? made by you? :)

13. Re: music production

unfortunatelly not, but i'll let ya know if i do ;)
    i promise.

14. Reverend lame

ok :) maybe you can help to me with some guitar riffs :P

15. Reverend lame

for kroimpa...
    download this, this is oficial mixtape of Natural Born Spitters ...its legal, there upload it manager of the group.. http://www.mediafire.com/?45xxg9hjemj

16. Re: music production

thanks im downloading right now!
    il see if can post some of my tracks on the net.
    For whoever played STALKER - Shadow of Chernobyl, i made some fan music a long time ago.
    It aint great cause my mastering skills back then were pretty crappy but anyway here's the link, its like a feel good song i made after is saw the REAL ending of stalker (the one when the zone disapears and streloks lays down in the grass).

http://files.gsc-game.com/st/fan_music/new-27-jul/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. the peaceful ending.mp3

17. Reverend lame

nice.....you have too much high sound on bass and kick i think..... i will today littlebit later or tomorow write to you some important obout mastering ;)

18. Re: music production

Kroimpa I really like your track. What did you use to make it and what instrument samples? I have adobe audition 3 but rarely use it.

19. Re: music production

I use Fruity Loops 7 XXL and allot of drum samples from moderbeatz.com and lot of special ones.
    The instruments are the stardart FL 7 plugins since i had no other ones at that time.
    I remastered this version a month ago and send it to the stalker site but they didnt update it unfortunately.

I use Isotope Ozone for mastering, the greatest plugin ever, i recommend it to everyone making music!

Mastered version of peaceful ending:

http://hosted.filefront.com/Kroimpa

I like to keep it simple and raw most of the times zo dont expect a whole ballad or symphony, just expect beatz.

I aint a pro and i have really crappy speakers so the songs may sound different on you systems :P

20. Re: music production

Another track i lost and found when searching for tracks to post here :D its made when i broke up with my ex girl 2 years ago, still makes me feel sad :'(

http://hosted.filefront.com/Kroimpa

The original is from Bonnie Riatt called Lovers Will

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)