My mouse is screwed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pissmidget, 11 Jul 2008.

1. My mouse is screwed

Need to buy a new mouse as mine has gone nuts. I've had it for 8 years so i'm not complaining, but I could do with some reccommendations from you chaps as to a decent gaming mouse, any suggestions?

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: My mouse is screwed

You have a budget?

I would recommend any Logitech gaming mouse, I Love my G5.

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Well not too long ago I got the Logitech G9 Laser Gaming Mouse along with a G15 keyboard...that's a great one.

It comes with Logitech SetPoint which lets you assign up to 5 (I think) profiles for it, which can switch manually or with certain programs. These profiles can hold settings like sensitivity, button assignments, macros and LED colour :P

The macros are a great feature; using them on the side and middle buttons you can turn EVE Online into a point-and-click adventure :P

Anyway, here's a link: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3053&cl=gb,en

I think the mouse is quite old now, so there might be better ones; logitech seem to have a good collection. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/m...just remembered the G5 and G9 have weights :D

4. Geit Coding wizard!

5. Re: My mouse is screwed

I use the Logitech MX518.

Great mouse, highly recommend it

You can also change the DPI on the fly with this one.

6. Re: My mouse is screwed

G5 +1

7. Re: My mouse is screwed

Yeah guess I should have included a budget in my original post ;p Around £50 is what i'm aiming for - just seen the G5 on Scan for £30 so think i'll pick that up as it seems to be slightly newer than the MX518. thanks chaps 8-)

8. Re: My mouse is screwed

u probably made your dicision already...
    Logitec are great, lots of people like them a lot.
    i use Razor mice cause logitecs (at least the models i know) are to big for me. My mouse atm: Lachesis

9. Geit Coding wizard!

That mouse looks pretty damn nice, although i'm a medic and 2000 DPI is the highest i should ever need.

10. Re: My mouse is screwed

Ye the Lachesis is the one i'd get if i bought a new one i think... but a new mouse pad is more necessary xD about 5 years old now.

11. Geit Coding wizard!

Mousepad, never heard of them. :P

12. Re: My mouse is screwed

I use my wooden table as a mousepad :lol:

13. Geit Coding wizard!

Yup, same :D

14. Re: My mouse is screwed

I'm using an old Amazon cardboard package...

15. Re: My mouse is screwed

I use G5 + SteelPad 4S

16. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I advise the logitech G5, I've got it myself for about 2 years and I still love it.
    It was 60 euro when I bought it though :( xD

17. Re: My mouse is screwed

lol ive always used this free mousepad i got when i signed up with my ISP. Doesnt work at all with a lachesis mouse :D
    the axises froze every three seconds... now that i got me an exactmat it works like a charm :)

18. Re: My mouse is screwed

seems that we have the same mouserelated hardware =)
    Lechasis + eXactmat (control side)

19. Re: My mouse is screwed

control side for fps, when i play an RTS game i prefer the smoothness of the speed side :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)