Mystia is back

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Mystia, 12 Aug 2020.

1. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

In-game name: Mystia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23212801

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange

Why do you think you need admin: I was on a hella long hiatus regarding GM, and now with the revival of Orange, I want to give my services to the community.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: 25 full days experience on orange, had been part of GM for a long time, though it was mostly actively from 2012 - 2014 ca.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I work in retail, so I am always on in the evening/night till midnight, except when I am out socializing.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Haven't been on the Mumble for ages, I am now more active on Discord.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: The forums are still being used? But yes, I check in everyday.

Any previous administrative experience: Not full admin experience, I had minor admin rights during the time in [GM] :buddy:

2. I doubt you'll make it......................................

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Shite, but might aswell try, you never know!

4. NoooooooOO I was just kidding!!! We just got three new admins, but based on your past experience, I think you'll be good.

Welcome back regardless :awsmchord:

5. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Oh, I know that I always have the worst timing regarding that lmao.

6. -M-m- herpderp

Welcome back, some more community members going active one way or another is just a positive really.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Thoroughly endorse.

Good man who's been around forever.

8. Hi Mystia,

Welcome back - admin credentials sorted on forums and Sourcebans :>

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)