Need a photoshopper here!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zana, 28 Jan 2010.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

Need a photoshopper here!

Well, i am just in a little trouble... I need to do my "Venture Project" (THANKS GOOGLE TRANSLATE) and i find myself with almost all the contents planned for this quarter and i don't have a logo, i also have the problem with my "whatever is relate to do/draw stuff" capabilities , which are on my ass, really, so all i have is this crappy sketch i have done with Pages (Why a Text editor has semi-powerful editing tools?)

Sadly, the composition i made is made in high res, but i hate it, really, it looks unprofessional and quick-made, also, Pages has image editing tools but i can't put a gradient on my text?...

if you have super-duper-high-res monitors, i would appreciate if you ignore the fact it is on PDF, you extract the image and look at it...

For example... this image...

I forgot to put the files...

Edit... What the heck is wrong witth the upload system?

Attached Files:

• 00.png
      00.png
      File size:
      572.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Image isn't showing. :(

3. Zana The Candy Bun

How the logo looks on my project and a zip with the files (Logo with text, logo and text)

Attached Files:

4. Wut do u want?

5. Zana The Candy Bun

First, an opinion on how bad it looks, second, a more dynamic texts, i dunno, metal-ish, or aqua-esque... and maybe fix the finder face on the iMac or the iMac itself

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)