Need Class Preferences from ALL members

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IAmNomad, 19 May 2008.

1. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Need Class Preferences from ALL members

If you do not have primary, secondary, and tertiary class preferences listed in your member profile on the home page, please submit them to either me or Darkimmortal. This now applies to ALL members, because all members are either on a team currently, or eligible to become a Y-team member.
    Please submit your class preferences via Private Message (PM).
    Thank you!

I Am Nomad and Colors Are Fun!

2. Re: Need Class Preferences from ALL members

Don't know how much work this is to implement, (probably a lot), but it would be nice to have a "Edit member page" entry in the: "User Control Panel > Options > Profile" menu. Within this Page there could be Drop-Down Menues for primary, secondary, and tertiary classes. Location could be retrived from the normal profile, and the age could be computed with the birthday. And the "Profile' Text that is showing up on members page could be a free-form multiline textfield with similar but restricted possibilities like when writing a topic...

kk, i know the BBoard has not much to do with the startpage, and they're probably hard to connect, but i will bow before darki if he implements that.

3. Bun

Re: Need Class Preferences from ALL members

I have one, but want to change as I dont play medic anymore. <.<
    1. Soldier
    2. Heavy
    3. Pyro

4. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Re: Need Class Preferences from ALL members

Some of these things are already in place, but are on the webmaster's admin page, and are inaccessible, hence the need to submit the info to those who do have access.

I have always wondered why the "member" profile and the "forum" profile are two separate entities. Hmmmmm...

I Am Nomad

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)