New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tonkamania, 17 Oct 2009.

1. New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

right Below is the letter i sent to Renault UK after having a New Megane 4 months Ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 1st May 2009, I bought a Renault Megane Dynamique 110 from you for £16145.00 which is not of satisfactory quality.
    Since taking delivery of the vehicle I have had numerous problems with the left hand side of the vehicle.
    The problems are:
    • 1. Nearside door mirror was inoperative
    • 2. Nearside interior airvent collapsed
    • 3. Nearside Door glass rattling as it was not seated in the regulator properly
    • 4. finding small quantities of door glass in the interior of the vehicle in the seat runners and footwell
    • 5. Substandard Paintwork on all the nearside 4 panels and bonnet (there is no gloss or shine when compared to the offside of the vehicle)
    I have subsequently had the vehicle independently inspected and have been informed that the vehicle has been resprayed along the entire nearside and bonnet. Several parts where there is residue of where the panels have been masked are still visible
    At no time prior to my taking delivery or after taking delivery was any such fact relayed to me that the vehicle had been previously damaged necessitating extensive work along the nearside.
    I therefore wish to reject the goods and claim a replacement.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day after sending this to the dealership, i tell em i want a replacement and i want a World Series Megane Limited Edition (about £2000 more!)

They have ordered it and i will have it in 2-3 weeks at no extra charge to me!

EPIC WIN FOR THE TONKSTER!!!!

Pic Below of the one i am getting!!

Attached Files:

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Re: New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

Haha nice one once again Tonks :)

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

Gimme a lift to the pub ya?

4. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

nice 1 m8. cool lookin car too

5. Re: New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

I'm thinkin of joining the police force

I can only afford £2,000 ish cars. :(

oh tonks remember to take pictures of ze Megane Limited Edition. <3

6. Re: New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

pics will be up the day i get it m8!

7. Poxie Ray-Banned

That's a nice looking car there. I've always liked the look of Meganes, always looked awesome. Not only that but my mate got hit by a megane, he flipped in the air and landed on his feet - miraculously. Bit of useless knowledge, but it's always good to know ;D

8. Re: New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

I lol'd at Pox, also played... I want that to happen to me in a couple of years. :(

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

tonks, ofcourse you'r car sucks!
    IT'S FRENCH!
    Get a Ford or even better, a Volkswagen!

10. Re: New Car Round 2 (only 4 months after my last new car!

That is gonna be one fast beast :D

11. Longbow Victorique <3

Looks awesome :D

Well done :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)