new GM squad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Myke, 24 Jun 2008.

1. Bun

Re: new GM squad

Any reason I am soldier? =P

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Disco wants in his post didn't go through though, i'm sure you'll have an app from him soon

3. Geit Coding wizard!

Waebi just shouts at the noobs and forces them to leave the server, making room for the better players (On public atleast)

4. Re: new GM squad

i wanted to underline my statement concerning i'm not perfect ^^ lol... soldier... scout... looks the same... both starts with s

really? he does? :\ crass!

5. Re: new GM squad

Well maybe i shout at them, but i dont force anyone :cry:
    I just can't stand it too see a CRIT uber medic being killed every time by the sentries while he pops it on the Heavy x_X

That's why i play pugs.

6. Re: new GM squad

Hi Myke,

I am interested in becoming an "F", which if you ask my friends, would say is most appropriate!

Primary class: hmm difficult one, I think i'll pick heavy!
    Secondary class: Engineer
    Addtional Info: I am an Aquarius, have brown eyes, like fast cars, and have a fondness for fine wines. I am aslo tri sexual, i.e. will try anything once (but not with you obviously!!!).

My English is absolutely marvelous old bean!

Disco_Indigo

7. Re: new GM squad

Good luck with it! Im not interested however as i am waiting for the Y team to be revived :)

8. Re: new GM squad

@ Disco: loool, and yes, i consider you as heavy ^^ just please choose another secondary class (must be one of Scout, Soldier, Demo, Heavy, Medic)

@ Anathema: thats sad. you are a great allrounder. gl with Y.

9. Re: new GM squad

Sounds cool, i'd be interested in this:

Primary Class: Demoman
    Secondary Class: Medic

Additional info: Excellent team player who enjoys good malt whisky, fine food and frank discussions about ancient warfare seeks like minded players for serious commitment.

10. Re: new GM squad

Thanks for application =)
    i consider you as Demo for now, but depending on how much medics and demos are going to apply in the future, it might be that i switch you to Allrounder.

11. Re: new GM squad

How about me and Sasha? Yes my hardware is lame but I do fine in games and wars when I concentrate. ;) You know you want to, Myke. I have a laptop mic which I choose not to use much in games as it puts me off. I can listen to what you al say as usual and reply as usual. I don't need to talk into the mic to play well in a team. My kpd is like 1.9 but that includes pissing around as a spy or something... Etc etc...
    Reason why I'm suited for GM'F: Sasha wills it.

12. Re: new GM squad

ye sandie pwns :P
    another good heavy, if disco cant play for once i'd say (DUEL :lol:)

13. Bun

I'm a good heavy to!
    If needed. >:)

14. Re: new GM squad

ok, after everyone has his place, i'll search out the best tutorials for you (will have some more time now, all exams over :D) and will have a nice talk with the Medic/s :P

15. Re: new GM squad

There is nothing i can do against sashas will ;)
    for sure, i want it too.
    If your teamspeak doesn't work out, my rocket launcher will tell your sasha to buy a headset for you ;)
    Since you can play demo as well, i'll consider you as Allrounder for Heavy and Demo.

16. Re: new GM squad

Just to tell 1 thing... You wont need so many Demomen...

Normal lineup:
    1 Medic, 2 Scouts, 2 Soldiers, 1 Demoman
    OR
    1 Medic, 2 Scouts, 1 Soldier, 1 Demoman, 1 Heavy
    OR
    1 Medic, 2 Scouts, 2 Soldier, 1 Demoman, 1 special class (Sniper/Spy, have to be REALLY good)

Demoman limit is 1 btw, and overall CL2 & ML1.

if you put out 1 Scout, you basically have open flanks which means the Medic goes down in a few seconds (suicide Scout rush ftw.)

17. Re: new GM squad

weabi, thanks, i know of this problem...
    As long as the names and the positions are not blue, the lineup is not static (see initial post)
    I just wait for more applications to decide what is 'best' for the team.

But serious Soldier and Scout applications are welcome!!!

18. Re: new GM squad

i'd like to see bun as scout, he played pretty well.
    genesis as solly :D
    no idea for more...

19. Re: new GM squad

GeneSIS^ will be Z

Edit:
    Soldier position might need recruitment to GM :\
    GM-Z will need recruitment as well, to get lineup full again. (or X members go to Z, than X needs recruitment)

20. Re: new GM squad

will be, will be... come on, Z is down atm, and it would be a good start for him.
    anyway.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)