new GM squad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Myke, 24 Jun 2008.

1. Re: new GM squad

I've talked to KennethJ already. Z will be back in 3 or 4 weeks. As i wrote in the initial post, F will have it's first matches in 3 weeks at the earliest.

And i've talked to GeneSIS already before i posted this topic. If he's not gonna be a member of Z he will be a member of F (as long as X doesn't want him)

So you see, you don't have to worry about GM'F organisational stuff, since i'm well prepared. I plan this since 3 weeks.

2. Re: new GM squad

Ok, good job :)
    i'll stop messing with this thread and just wait what happens.

3. Bun

Re: new GM squad

Why thanks waebi. ^^

4. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

I think GM'F is a great idea, and I applaud Myke for thinking it through. Apparently, there is some interest, still, in the Y-team, so I will be bringing that back next week. Look for more info this weekend.

I

5. Reverend lame

i can be soldier :lol: :lol:

6. Re: new GM squad

Hmmm... i have doubts concerning both: soldier skill AND spoken english abilities.
    But i'll put you on the waiting list.

7. Re: new GM squad

i can be soldier or scout if they dont take me Z

8. Re: new GM squad

Tbh I don't mind playing in GM'F and/or [GM-Y]. [GM-Y] is in my blood. Either way it's fine. 8-)

9. Re: new GM squad

In that unlickely case you are welcome!

hmmm... looks like there is equal/more interest in GM-Y than in GM'F atm.

So we'll have to wait what Nomad comes up with, and see if there is still enough interest in GM'F to take place.

10. Reverend lame

why u not just write no? :lol: but waiting list= no :lol:
    gl with your squad :)

11. Re: new GM squad

Waiting list is neither a no, nor a yes. Depends on how much Soldier applications will arrive during the next days.
    The refused list is a no.

Due to the unlucky date of announcing GM-Y to be revived i'm not even sure whether the interest in F is high enough or not.

We will see. I hope there's enough interest in both teams.

12. Bun

This sound like GM-Y promode IMO. =P

13. Re: new GM squad

Same here :) Either/Both it's all good.

14. Re: new GM squad

Silly to wait on the GM-Y team, GM-Y didnt work out becourse of inactive people.. so GM-F is great for getting people that wants to play together

15. Re: new GM squad

I'm not saying I prefer [GM-Y] to GM'F

16. Re: new GM squad

Let's just wait what Nomad comes up with, then everyone can choose what fits best to his/her perceptions.
    As long as we don't know what Nomad is going to create noone really knows, whats his/her choice.

Edit: i want GM'F to have a static lineup (for at least the time of a league season), so people have to be sure that they really want to be F.

17. Re: new GM squad

Well then count me in GM'F my friend 8-)

18. Re: new GM squad

done

19. Re: new GM squad

Hi myke, please take sandman on as your primary heavy he is far better heavy then i and doesn't need 2 talk down a mic unlike myself :-) and he sounds very eager and commited which is what u need. I don't mind covering if u r a man down. Ps using my mobile 2 send this message! :-)

20. Re: new GM squad

see in competitive matches it IS important to talk ;)
    basically you are a very suitable person, as you even talk in public matches and are like the best heavy partner for me as med *love this doctor* :P
    Nice mobile you have there.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)