new phone

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vendetta, 16 Jan 2010.

1. Vendetta GM's better half

new phone

ok I work in phones every day and I cant decide which to get.

I have the IPhone 3G at the mo and I'm with O2

my options are HTC HD2, Palm pre, IPhone 3GS or stick with IPhone and go ona simonly :/

help!

2. go for the HTC HD2

HTC HD2 review

since u got an iphone, dont need another one. :)

3. Poxie Ray-Banned

If the HTC comes with Android defo get that. I have the G1 myself, and couldn't be happier with it!

4. Vendetta GM's better half

yeh am pretty sold on the HD2 however the lack of internal memory puts me off a little

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'd buy ze New Nexus phone.
    I have a 5800XM..

6. I also have an iPhone 3G with O2, due to expire in a couple months. I was thinking of switching to the Google Nexus Phone thingy like imFree said (it looks pretty awesomesauce), just waiting for some more reviews on it!

7. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I still have a Nokia N-Gage XD and i highly recommend you get one too :P

8. Vendetta GM's better half

haha rock on the N-Gage, yeh Nexus does look good, but I will get one of them for free as a works phone so want something different as my personal phone,

went into shop today and O2 had no HD2's to showoff because of some software issues .... :(

9. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Wait for the iPhone 4G which is coming this summer, will be announced by Apple at the end of January for sure, together witht the iSlate (or whatever the name will be) ;-)

10. Zana The Candy Bun

I use a a Nokia 2630... i exchange it for a 3330 :P

Wait till the iPhone 4G

Don't feed the monster (Google)

11. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

iphone sux get a real phone with windows mobile >:(

12. Poxie Ray-Banned

But you're a fan boy anyway.

13. Zana The Candy Bun

I would stick with my wheel fixed telephone... but i have to evolve

14. iPhone 4G?
    It's OS 4.0 getting announced at the end of January not a new iPhone D:

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

lol

16. Mr.HeLL O_O

Try modified 3310 :dance:

17. Zana The Candy Bun

LOL I Want one of those

No, really, there are not ultra-durable, versatile mobile phones nowadays

18. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Nope.

An employee of one of the manufactoreres thats building the iPhone in China commited suicide, 'cause he lost some of the prototypes last year, was a news in all bigger geek sites.

Theres definetly coming a new iPhone, TOGETHER with iPhone OS 4.0, the name is rumoured to become "4G" ....... plus some other things about the features, at least an OLED screen will come with a better dpi-Display would be nice. :D

19. Knud Phat beats only

Haha, windows mobile is not the best OS for phones/smartphones. (Well, personal opinion of course)

Android on the other hand is quite nice, I'm a happy HTC Hero user.
    HTC will launch some new high end android models this year, but forgot the official name tho..

20. Interesting.
    I'm not really interested in a new screen, chip sets, gpu, etc. All I want is some fucking flash support.
    I'm looking forward to the iSlate or whatever name Apple decide on though. Hopefully they'll bring out a power house version and an 8.9" version with some decent specs to match the other netbooks out there.NetbookNav has a sexy little tablet due out soon~

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)