New server #5: Maps

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Th-, 5 Jan 2009.

?

Which maps should we have on the new server #5?

1. 2fort / Dustbowl rotation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dustbowl / Goldrush rotation

35.3%
  3. Badlands 24/7

11.8%
  4. 2fort 24/7

47.1%
  5. Official and popular custom maps rotation

5.9%
  1. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Re: New server #5: Maps

It would be interesting to see how we, as a clan, would play 2fort now. :)

2. Re: New server #5: Maps

I wouldn't :D

3. Re: New server #5: Maps

Nein. 2Fort fails, but it's okay having it on rotation...as long as we don't have a 24/7 2Fort server.....

4. Re: New server #5: Maps

easy choice :D rotation

really liked the match maps server we had awhile ago, sadly it wasnt occupied enough =( was nice to be given that choice for something different tho

5. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

did 2fort cuz its simple and easy to sniper ppl :)

6. Re: New server #5: Maps

What is Arena Cow????

the very first map I ever played on TF2 believ it or not was de_dust2 and I have never found it since :(

It was awesome! The best custom map I have ever played and I will never see it again. At the time I thought it was common so never thought about saving the server it was on.

Anyways, I vited rotation as Dustbowl can get me down sometimes and some days the balloonrace just doesnt cut it :lol:

7. Re: New server #5: Maps

Our new #5 is here. TF2 RP.

81.19.212.48:27019

Last edited: 27 Nov 2013
  8. Re: New server #5: Maps

:D

9. Re: New server #5: Maps

NO! Bad Piss, BAD! Arena Cow is shite...
    All the other arena maps are fun though :)
    I voted for custom maps, there are quite enough 32-slot 24/7 2Fort, 24/7 DB, 24/7 GR server out there... dull (except our 32-slot 24/7 DB ;) ).

10. Re: New server #5: Maps

Dustbowl is really losing it's shine for me, these days. It's just too much. Same thing, over and over again, uber rush out of the gate, kill sentries, take point, wait for next uber. Oh yes, and the spawn camp if your first rush of ubers fail. Unfortunately, you usually have to wait for ubers because there are so many people compressed into the same small area that if you step foot into enemy territory, you'll probably get killed from all angles. Not to mention the enormous amount of choke points on the map. I really want to become a better TF2 player, and 32 dustbowl is not the place to do it I'm finding. At the same time, getting farmed by voi guys in match format is pretty 'head doing in.' I'm finding myself more and more frustrated, and having less and less fun with TF2 at the moment.

Goldrush is similar. 2fort, while fun every now and then, usually turns into an engy camp joke.

Rotation, please.

11. Fromage "The Cheese"

I'd love it to be dustbowl/goldrush/badlands/badwater/hydro rotation server. Badlands only usually fails cause people never join (otherwise i would love that, voted for it so..)

Erik

12. Re: New server #5: Maps

I've changed my mind, I too am starting to get a little bored of dustbowl; I return time and time again because of the people on it, and because I know the map soo well the kills are quite easy-ish to come by.

I am starting to get quite fond of grannary, gravel pit and basin, and i'm really enjoying the inter clan matches that are being organised at the moment.

Dustbowl will always be my favorite map, but variety is the spice of life :)

Disco

13. Re: New server #5: Maps

A new rotation server is coming soon to #4 :)

In the mean time, try 81.19.212.48:27031 (#6) for an all new kind of gameplay :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 arena cow server

2. arena_cow tf2 server

3. arena cow tf2