Noob m8's(dlhcpo) application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by lGMl Noob M8, 25 Jul 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lGMl Noob M8 Jsut bad at englis

In-game name:dlhcpo

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Un-Sk-il-le-d

Location:Bahrain, Don't tell me That i'll have to tell you where exactly, Coz Bahrain is Very Small

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for:Just tf2(Orange)

Why do you think you need admin:here is a story:I join Orange, everyday, Doin' the Same work, Same Stratgy's, Nothing else, So i wanted to Test The Admin's Life (see people crouching xD)uhmm,I don't know what can i do as Admin,but i think I have to Write "/Admin" Right? I'm not very Sure

Why are you more suitable than other applicants:noone, But I think Joining the server Everyday(even When empty) is Enough

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question:hmm.., 1st, Orange server is my Fav in whole tf2, 2end, i'm Making a Clan Pride's That Had a GM(GamingMasters) Picture on it, And Trying to give everyone I can, Services:ok here is the Big thing, There is a Hack(s), That is Invsible, Server Manger Can't Catch Them, Or you will need to call an Admin, But when i came an admin, there would be no need to call more Admins, Coz i'll be In this server Everyday(19 hrs. If the server Had Alot people on it)

Current and expected activity level on Mumble:well, I visit This Website Alot,Before Playing TF2 I always try to write something Share my Moments of Happiness

Current and expected activity level on the forums:I've Read all of The Rules (CareFully) And, I always Try to Dodge Doing Them, But Some Commands were Hidden and I found them by typing "help" in chat ;P

Any previous administrative experience:No, This is my First Time to be an Admin (Trying to Be an Admin)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  2. Brick Top Server Admin

Bahrain is a country?

3. lGMl Noob M8 Jsut bad at englis

4. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

isn't Bahrain in Saudi Arabia?

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Who are you again?

6. lGMl Noob M8 Jsut bad at englis

+Mysta, Bahrain Was 35% of Sudia Arabia, but they decided to Make new Country's, so Bahrain Became Smaller

7. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Of course Bahrain is a country; that island to the north-east of Saudi Arabia. We've had more people who lived there, such as Marky (or whatever his name might be now).

8. Loky Nox

Probably a bit more activity will be needed for you to become an admin joining mumble and getting know by the community helps alot also but then again its all up to managers good luck anyway. :)

9. lGMl Noob M8 Jsut bad at englis

"/Admin" to Show The Admin's Menu Right?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Unfortunately for you, you've chosen all the wrong reasons in your attempt to become an Admin and represent us on our servers.

Also, we don't know you. You have 5 or 6 total posts, with the majority of them in this thread asking for Admin.

So, your application has been denied.

EDIT: Thank you Rioter. I fixed it.

Last edited: 26 Jul 2015
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)