OMG MY ACCOUNT!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Crow, 20 Jun 2010.

1. OMG MY ACCOUNT!

Guyz my fking account got hacked somehow someway I dont know:cry: my user name was caution43 and as I was trying to add a friend that was gonna open a new user it was a Steam Page:confused: But somehow when I loggined in that website with my Steam ID it said that I have logged in with ID caution43 and it also displayed my password in the site:cry: Could anyone help me plz:sigh::cry::cry:

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

You got phished, and if you were dumb enough to fall for it, you deserve to have your account taken away imo.

3. marcf33 Marc

Was this friend shaka? He sent something similar to me. But it was clearly an account phishing site.

4. Guyz I see that 1 of my friends called Cakeface haz sent me a site that hacks pplz acc... I am telling u dont go to that website and write ur ID... If u already did then try to log back into ur account and then tell ur friends to not to got that website! (Gaw ur a faggot ;P)

5. Geit Coding wizard!

Skorpini is Shakalaka

6. marcf33 Marc

Daw. I forgots. Cakeface tried to send me one lol. Luckily, skorpion, you got your account back, and your credit info wasnt saved. You're very lucky.

7. ty someone nows me proparly... and I thought I told u Gaw that I was Skorpionio before when we were playing in Stock Rotation ^^

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

What the fuck are you talking about, You really need to use the built in firefox spell checker, badly.

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Corrected for better-ness

Skorpioni, I nearly had this but as soon as it booted up and told me to log in when I was already logged in on internet based steam, i thought it was phishy (bad puns are running riot today)

EDIT: Skorpioni, have you set up a new account, I just got a steam PM from you and I don't trust the link

10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

One of the 200 this is...

11. marcf33 Marc

^Just like to say that finding out he was hacked was courtesy of me :3
    Can we ban Cakeface from GM servers. Help keep the amount of people affected by him down. I mean its not even him, because he too was hacked.

12. I would recommand to change password of the retard who acctually wrote their pass in that site like me =D (P.S = Gaw ur still a faggot ;P)

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PsychoKitteh
    This person also tried to get mine and Dynamics details during this week via the Squishy Appreciation Group, i tracked him down via the group history and memory of his page.
    I have checked and neither of him nor CakeFace are on each others friends lists
    Avoid this user

EDIT: from the comments on his page, he too was hacked, I am bored and tired and will continue this investigation tomorrow by checking to see if they have any friends in common

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

You won't be able to trace it back you retard.

Starts with one person. He spreads the link to someone. The link phishes your info. Once he has your info, he logs into it and runs a bot which sends the link to all of your friends. The victim's friends get infected. So on.

It doesn't end, and it can begin multiple times.

15. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Oh well, my amazing delusion after reading my 14th Sherlock Holmes Novel, crushed once again but the derpy hatred that is contained inside the shell we call Gaw

16. To be honest it's one of the more believable phishing attempts - at least they've moved on from hurr durr free games.

17. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I got the same thing:

18. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Just contact steam support, they'll help you get your account back. You just have to hope he hean't been using it with any hacks.

19. marcf33 Marc

He already has his account back. The guy didnt change his password.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)