Origins Mod - Playing DayZ again

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Mister Spuds, 4 Apr 2015.

1. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Hey guys.

Me and my friend Benji (who some of you have played with before) are going to start playing DayZ again but not the original or standalone, rather we are going to start playing mod versions of the game since these mods add some real fun to the game. Now one of the things me and Benji wanted in DayZ was some form of base building and although the original mod had tents, this didn't really satisfy our needs. 'Origins' and 'Overpoch' are the most popular base building mods out there at the moment.

However since we've both played 'Origins' before and have had some fun with it, we'll start here first with the idea of playing 'Overpoch' later. So if any of you want to start playing DayZ again and want some group fun feel free to join us. Odds are I'll start playing today at some point anyway so if you want to play just download 'DayZ Commander' and install 'Origins' mod through so that way you are ready to play!

Turns out it's much more faster and easier to download the launcher through their website!

DayZ has always had a fun-tense element to the game which is only amplified when you add more friends into the chaos. So if building houses, upgrading/making vehicles and all that jazz sound interesting to you, join in! The more the merrier!

It's also worth pointing out that Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead are needed for this.

Last edited: 4 Apr 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)