osu!

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Dark, 6 Aug 2010.

1. Osu!

I've been playing Osu! for about 5 years now (on and off), so it's about time I posted a thread about it and got some more people from GM playing it.

It may look weeaboo, but there is a massive library of beatmaps including many non-weeaboo songs. No harm in searching to see if your favourite songs are there :>

tl;dr - do it faggot :chord:

Edit: This is a fairly outdated thread - plenty more GM members play osu! now :)

Last edited: 30 Jul 2013
  2. I only play "catch the fruits" stuff. The normal thing is booring. :P

3. But Fagno plays that D:

4. Longbow Victorique <3

I've been playing it ever since bagno made the first post. Awesome game, I love it. #1 UK Catch the Beat player and was #20 worldwide until I stoped playing CTB. I'm now ~rank 2000 worldwide standard. I'd love to play multiplayer so add me next time you're on: Longbow

Edit: http://osu.ppy.sh/u/122426

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

:wtc:

6. QFT

7. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

"1 beatmap avalible D:"

how do u get more beatmaps? do i have to dl them from the website or can i get them through the program?

8. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

9. Gaw discord is my friend now

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist

Best to get big packs here

10. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

ty

tried pre-parade and failed miserably lawl, can anyone suggest a good beginners song?

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdouq1encmj

First pack I started with, most of the songs there are easy and familiar (basically - if you know the song, you will be alot better at it in osu) so just keep practicing.

12. Was time for me to check this thread out because Gaw said it was awesome...
    Only one thing to say:
    Elite Beat Agents Rip-off!

Only thing this got more songs

13. marcf33 Marc

Exactly what I was thinking sharky.

The hardest difficulty (the one with the cheerleaders) is nearly impossible...
    And my bro got up to the last song on that difficulty, couldnt ever beat it. Stupid Jumping Jack flash :)

14. Holy shit. I want to get that good D:

Not at CTB though, I hate that shit

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

Catch the beat =/= Osu :<

16. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Wat

You've been playing for too years and you're shit even though you got a perfect score?

17. Well 2 years isn't technically true - my account is from 2 years ago but I only started playing seriously a few months ago

18. Longbow Victorique <3

@Darky - it just takes alot of time :P

A quick search though the osu! glossary:

EBA
    i) Elite Beat Agents, one of the DS games osu! is based on.
    ii) A collective term for the playable characters in that game, i.e. "The EBA" or "The Agents".

Ouendan
    i) In Japanese culture, a cheer squad which, similar to western cheerleaders, rallies a sports team on using drums, horns, banners and yells of encouragement.
    ii) The pair of Japanese DS games osu! is based on. Also sometimes used to refer specifically to the first of these games.
    iii) A collective term for the playable characters in the aforementioned games, i.e. "The Ouendan".

Based on, not ripped off :P Even if it is ripped off, it's much better anyway.

19. Longbow Victorique <3

So...Um. Back in March I tried my hand at making my own beatmap but shortly after I stopped playing and so it was never finished. I've just found it again and I'm wondering whether I should finish working on it. The beatmap design is close to being finished, the hit sounds need some work on and the skin definitely needs looking at. I've added some very little tweaks and changed the skin a tad, but it won't let me upload the changes until it gets out of the graveyard (If I get it out that is.) If you'd be so kind to take a quick bash at it and gimme some feedback whether to continue or start a new map. The song is "Nightcore - Raver's Fantasy" Download it at: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/51006

Thanks, 'Bow. :)

20. Gaw discord is my friend now

I actually already have a beatmap of Nightcore - Raver's Fantasy and it's a very good beatmap. Wouldn't bother tbh.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cookiezi skin

2. osu cookiezi skin

3. cookiezi osu skin

4. cookiezi,
  5. osu! Cookiezi skin,
  6. cookiezi skin osu,
  7. cookiezi skin download,
  8. osu skin cookiezi,
  9. osu cookiezi,
  10. OSU Cookiezi skin DL