osu!

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Dark, 6 Aug 2010.

1. it's graded on how perfect the circle is now, so try to make it not squished in either direction

and also keep it as small as possible

2. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Superior mouse or tablet

3. you don't need anything super special, you just need to hold it right and use reasonably high dpi

my mouse is not quite perfect 1:1 tracking compared to e.g. a Logitech G400 or G400s, and yet the RRP was >2x as much (I was dumb when buying it)

4. spidEY シスコン

5. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

And you would know.

Hue hue.

6. also try doing the horizontal movement of the circle with your elbow (and slightly with your wrist), and the vertical movement with your shoulder, leaving your fingers totally locked in place. your whole arm should look like it is vibrating

that's how i do it anyway

if i try to do it with just my fingers/wrist like any other mouse movement, there's no hope of me doing much more than 300 rpm

7. I can hit 440+ spm if I GO HAM, but it's really unnecessary to go that fast unless you're going for ranks on easy maps

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Video is 4:20 long, yet no 420blazeit spins, I am disappoint.

9. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Is mouseonly a good option to keep going with it? I only played now with mouse only and tablet, should I rethink?

10. Mouse is 100% viable

I hope you don't mean literally mouse only though - you really need to use z/x instead of clicking

11. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

when I mean mouse only I mean it serious!

12. Zekmer Ryuuko > You

Mouse only will take a lot more practice if you want to play on high difficulties.
    Try streaming with mouse only, I just can't :V

13. no chance then, start using keyboard :P

14. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

wait as I seppuku myself

15. It's honestly a very easy change, just use one key for everything except streaming, switch the one key you're using if you get tired and consider using s/d instead of z/x (more logical coming from WASD in other games)

16. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

I already tried once, was not satisfied that I wasn't even able to SS a normal song with y/x

17. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

You're capping yourself really hard. The skill ceiling increases once you switch to keyboard.

18. Zekmer Ryuuko > You

A play that I'm quite proud of.

DT best mod :3:

I got +43 pp for this :)

Last edited: 12 Jan 2014
  19. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

How do you guys convert the .osz so you can upload those to youtube? Was just kinda wondering

20. Is it a replay file?
    If so, can't you just play the replay and record with like, FRAPS or whatever?

21. Last edited: 20 Feb 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)