Overwatch

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Savage, 7 Nov 2014.

1. Hey guys - I just saw the trailer for Overwatch and thought it looked good enough to share:

Cinematic:

Gameplay:

I've signed up for the beta - looks like it would be a refreshing change from TF2!

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Aww Yithhhhhhhhh

3. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

4. Here I was playing Heroes of the Storm and feeling pretty happy, and now Blizzard just make me feel ungodly feelings even beyond that.

Yeah, very hyped.

Love the cinematic, love winston - poor guy and his broken glasses.

edit: also, all these WoW quotes the characters say, pretty fun touch

5. Kiethy Fluffy..

signed up as soon as i saw it
    loved the watch-guard just casually playing Hearthstone in the cinematic.

6. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Hopefully every class isn't able to 1 hit each other on release. Literally all I saw in the trailer. Signed up never the less.

7. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

God i like the archer and that time wrap girl. Wanna play this! Signed up, but probably won't get beta cause you know i never got it, not even one beta key and i sign up for everything..

8. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

It actually looks.. kind of boring? From that gameplay trailer at least. I understand they were trying to link everything together and the game probably wouldn't actually be like that, so I'm prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

9. I was pretty underwhelmed and dissapointed

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

I'm a bit hesitant to jump on the bandwagon with this being Blizzard's first try at an FPS, and with the heavily edited gameplay footage.
    Visually really looks a lot like a mix of Monday Night Combat and Pixar, which kind of fits the arcade-y gameplay they're going for.

Interesting choice of Blizzard, but I'll have to wait and see how it looks after more development.

11. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

thread necro bois

i got into the beta/stress test build of the game and so far it's super dope, the game is really fun, but some heroes are super op, and are impossible to counter in some situations, since the game comes out in 8 months I hope they fix this stuff on release, but we all know blizzards policy on balance changes.

12. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

not a jagex title, not interested

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  13. Cactus The key is to never give up

3 days till chronicle beta amirite

14. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

It really is seriously fucking addictive, and I have no doubt it will destroy Hearthstone when it launches.

There's an absolute fuckton of possibilities, and it actually feels strategic beyond simple RNG. Because of the RPG aspects, there is also little to no pay-to-win - good friendly cards cost large amounts of gold (which begins at zero each game), and good monster cards are ridiculously difficult for your hero to defeat (you can die to monster cards you placed yourself). It forces a very balanced deck, which is a completely different story to Hearthstone where a mature deck is nearly unbeatable by a standard deck.

#hype

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Cactus The key is to never give up

I literally can't tell if you've already played it or not lol

16. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I was quoting what Dark said about the game in his original propaganda post about it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Just want to give you guys who are interesting in getting Overwatch a heads up, CDkeys are currently doing a pretty good deal at the moment: £25.99 instead of £39.99 and it's the Origins edition so you get those cool skins iirc. Also if you go to their Facebook page you can get an additional 5% off if you really want the small bit of money knocked off.

18. Played this in the beta weekend along with Spuds. Legitimately one of the best FPS experiences I've ever had

now that it's gone temporarily, it haunts my every waking moment and invades my dreams at night ... i just want to see the exhibit again

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  19. Cactus The key is to never give up

i just bought this so it better be good

20. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Overwatch?

More like

Over JESUS CHRIST THIS SHIT IS GAY watch

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overwatch masters

2. as soon as my overwatch masters game started i got dcd