Overwatch

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Savage, 7 Nov 2014.

1. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

That is the smoothest play on words I have ever seen, brings a tear to my eye its so god damn beautiful

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Closed beta back on Feb 9th!

It seems I have access to the beta now too. Despite no e-mail. Neato.

3. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

How to make the most casual fps ever. A tutorial by Blizzard.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  4. lucky motherfucker

5. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

[​IMG]

FOV locked to 65
    Aim Assist function even with keyboard + mouse
    Complete region separation

If you're looking for a chill casual fps where you can hold w+m1 and win without any effort, I have good news for you.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  6. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

7. Get ready boys

8. no

9. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Beta weekend this week, unfortunately my pc is dead and parts will take awhile

10. As of today the beta is open to everyone! I was just playing a few rounds and I have to say it's a pretty damn good game! Would be good to have a team of people together for tonight and have a few games together!

11. actually pleasantly surprised and i will definitely be playing more tonight

12. Game is fun

13. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

ftfy

14. Game is garbage if you meet certain compositions. Sure you can beat them but oh god is it fucking boring, if the meta develops into this I am not so sure it's going to be very fun

15. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

bastion is just sick and i really hate that camper garbage

16. I think Bastion needs reduced firerate or less damage per shot cause that damage is legit insane you can hardly jump at him in the first place, then if he has a mercy and a reinhardt on him 24/7 it's such a pain to deal with.

Personally also think that Tracer should have more delay between spamming her blinks it's just crazy how long she can stay alive by spamming her shift button.

17. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'm gonna pick this up, it is fun in a group and will have a gigantic player base. I really hope it gets regular, meaningful updates like TF2 back in the day though. There are many improvements that will have to made to keep my interest. The POTG feature needs major refinements, or players will absolutely get sick of it. A very good ranked mode, better matchmaking for casual games and interesting brawl modes also need attention.

The only form of player progression is cosmetic items, and it's also the only way Blizzard can monetize the game post-purchase. You receive one Loot Box per level, which is fairly generous. But if you want to buy a specific taunt/intro/skin/spray, it costs Credits. Here's the kicker: You cannot buy credits. You can only receive credits randomly (75/250/500/1000) from Loot Boxes, which will be purchasable. This is gacha, one of the worst monetization models imaginable. B2P + Gacha = Overwatch making at least $1B guaranteed.

I don't feel like the quality of cosmetics is up to scratch either. Legendary skins have left me quite underwhelmed, they are equivalent to LoL's 1820RP skins. The sprays are 60% garbage - opportunity there for animated sprays. Expanded taunt selection would be welcomed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. what a blast

see you in two weeks everyone.

19. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Hoping price will go down on cdkeys when the game comes out, probably one of the games i've actually enjoyed playing recently, but i can't afford buying it :(

20. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

same here :(

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)