p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by captain-pot-noodle, 26 Apr 2008.

1. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Hey Captain,
    great map, had a lot of fun today playing it =)

still there is one thing that 'should' be fixed:

The doors into the cellar are no high enough to go through them with soldier, you have to duck to get through. If you could enlarge the height of the cellar, than this problem should be fixed. I know it's probably a lot of work to do, if you change the whole cellar, but i think it's worth the effort.

Or you could enlarge the height just around the doors... would be less effort...

anyway: great map =)

cya there again

2. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Thanks!

&Yea i've allready cut out a little piece of the concrete at the top of the door which moves up slightly when the door moves down. Looks slightly wierd but solves the problem

Also, I fixed the fact that people are able to bug the doors open.

Also also: I am working on putting two barns togeather and running it as ctf_barn :D

3. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

sounds good =)

didn't knew about the bug.
    looking forward to seeing the improvement!

4. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Really cool map, actually, possibly a bit too easy for sniping, but at the same time that makes it so much fun :twisted:

5. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

hello all! posting from my mobile while I'm on away from home (not really a holliday as I'm revising for exams)

koth barn has been released now incase you have been in a hole. available from fpsbanana or my site.

for my next project I think I will design a payload map, as there is not very many round. I have designed a dual bomb (one for the reds one for the blues) payload map, not shure if it will work though.

6. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Stickied :D

7. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

First off, I haven't played the map yet, so everything is based on stuff I read and see or assume.
    This map seems just brilliant, it's nice to follow the progress (both yours and the map's) when reading the thread along.

Now, I have played quite a bunch of community created maps in games of various sorts; and I say this map is exactly what a user-made map should be!
    It's simple yet addictive (assumption ;)) and it's not all shine & glamour, better leave that to the developers who use 8 years to make cool looking trains that swap to a miniature 16-to-1 skybox train to fool the player to think it's the same train but it isn't and I'm so off topic again.

I love the trace of little details on the map, it's like the minimalist collector's secret treasurebarn. :mrgreen:
    Gotta give it a try later. Quick peek at your website reveals the awful fact that you don't have old Koth Barns available for download, herecy! :lol:

8. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

Thanks! {hugs!} :-)

Old versions they are still there, just the old versions aren't linked to to save my bandwidth

They are on fpsbanana though: http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/maps/415246

9. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

ooooh, need to get familiar right away :mrgreen:

10. Re: p0t n00dles map! King of the Hill Barn!!! w00t! lol

get "familiar"? 0.o

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. koth barn