Partnership with =UDS=

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 7 May 2009.

?

UDS Partnership, Yes or no?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    60.7%
  1. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

COD 5 is wicked, and some of the maps are awesome miles better than MW!
    Also with COD:MW 2 coming this fall, its pretty pointless get server for MW1 really!

2. shadiku nyoro~n

Re: Partnership with =UDS=

-snip-

3. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

Yeah but its still a COD game either way!

4. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

I say we get ourselves known in MW, then move to MW2.

Also I wouldn't be against getting some BF2142 (and maybe BF2) servers, but that all depends if I can persuade Justin into lending us the ranked server files (not very likely) :P

Completely off-topic, but I am also looking into writing a replacement stats server (think unlimited valor points, battlefunds etc.) for Battlefield Heroes which the client can be tricked into using without hacks. :D

And speaking of BFH, I have almost perfected my launcher script which runs without a web browser and with full steam support.

5. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Yes.
    See above.
    Repeat.

6. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

sandman, he say: "Niet."

7. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

this vote was put up too early, most people havn't heared of them or don't know them well enough so just vote no. Not very well thought out.

8. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Ah yeah on topic, (for clarification my yes loop was referring to 2142 not the poll in question..) I've spoken to a few of the uds guys on their vent, seem like a good bunch but I don't know the details of what this means so..I think I'll be sitting the poll out as I couldn't really say one way or the other :/

9. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

maybe if we introduce UDS first before remaking this poll :) get UDS to play with GM on tf2 or GM can go play with UDS on css THEN remake this poll afew weeks/months later

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

So that means it will actually work now for me, Dark?

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

I've played CSS and it's cool... BUT why do you think I quitted it?? after 1 year it's boring as hell!!

CoD 4 at the other hand, is AWESOME-O imo. Still play it and I play since release ^^

12. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

about this partnership thingy: i think we not ready 4 it :S

COD4 servers sounds cool

13. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

A Call of Duty server seems like it would be popular - something to think about seriously I think ;P

14. Knud Phat beats only

No for me. I dont play CS:S (only CS 1.6 at lan parties with friends) and do see the added value for a TF2 clan, at this moment.

I used to play BF2142... I'm thinking to re-install it.. but are the ranked servers still up?
    (and i think.. BF will look kinda boring in compare with CoD and TF2...)
    (anyone still plays CoD4 too btw?)

15. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I still play it, not very good at it but it's fun and thats all that counts.

16. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

I DO!! CoD4 is best game created ever imo!! (though TF2 has more friendly players, not so competitive as CoD)

Btw, if we're going to have CoD servers, who'll be the admins than, which game type will it be (I really, really like sabotage and HC TDM) and will it be Hardcore/Classis Mode. To sum up some things...

17. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

Lol - same admins as all servers I would imagine... :D

18. Re: Partnership with =UDS=

So CoD4 or BF2142?

Personally I'm playing BF2142 again - CoD4 got really boring :/

19. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm not sure I'm the only one but, I only have COD4, I never decided to buy BF2142, but its up to the others to decide. :D

20. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

2142 is an investment you wouldn't regret is all I'll say :P I'm the other way round; never got cod4 but I still go back to 2142.

And yes, the ranked servers are still going as far as I'm aware :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uds masters