Pen and Paper; let's try again, again

Discussion in 'Pen & Paper RPGs' started by Falsey, 1 Jun 2015.

1. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Call of Cthulhu, anyone?

2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

i'm down, still don't know shit though.

3. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

I recently got into watching people play D&D on various sources on the internet and pondered the idea of GM having a d&d game, could maybe even do it the style of Rollplay's one-shot series so that a regular attendance isn't required and people can join/ drop out whenever they want this seems like a good a place as any to gauge interest my main concern would be finding someone qualified to DM

EDIT: also if someone wants to explain Call of Cthulu a little bit I may also be down for that too

4. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

I think this is the best chance of doing any form of pen and paper to start it off. There have been 3 or 4 tries of getting a P&P/D&D session going but usually people backed out because they couldn't put alot of time into it and didnt want to leave midway. We'll just need to find something that is playable in that way.

But i would also be interested in this Call of Cthulhu pen and paper. granted someone could explain a bit more about this or possibly link to the actual files for the game.

5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)