Pen and Paper, Let's try again

Discussion in 'Pen & Paper RPGs' started by Hooch, 3 Jul 2014.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright, a few things:

1) I've gathered together all the necessary .PDF files one would need to make a character. They can be downloaded here.

2) I will be running this game with @Hooch , @Gaw , @LewyJudge12 , @Kiethy , & @Dogling .

So, for the time being...download the books and read through them. If you're serious about playing, we'll see what can happen.

Groovy?

Last edited: 4 Jul 2014
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

marshal pls

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You're in.

Good use of Marshal.

4. Kiethy Fluffy..

i would be interested, may be new but up fora good game wiht some good people. i would be interested in playing something that includes praising The Glow!

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You, sir, are in. Considering you were one of the original "Let's do a pen & paper game-a-reeno", how can I say no to you?

Ahhh yes, Doomsayers. One of my favorites.

You serious about wanting to play?

6. Kiethy Fluffy..

yeah, i've read all your posts and i'm going through the pdf now

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Good man, You're in.

8. Does my one not count or?

Mmkay

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Well, a lot of folks showed interest in this venture before I posted a player limit.

Do you want in, chief?

10. I would love to.

I was just making reference to

You might be to but I am just really tired

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

I think the best solution would be to give us guidelines on when we need to create our character/be available for sessions/read pdfs and see who actually shows up. If GM is famous for anything, it's people not showing up for shit :V

12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You're in.

Aces.

Ok, here's what I'm thinking:

My DL:HoE Game will officially start on July 23rd. This gives you a bit more than 3 weeks to go over the books, ask questions, and perfect your Character. This will also give me time to figure out how to properly use D20.Com to provide the best possible adventure.

I'll also start working on various tweeks in using decks of cards across the internet.

This work for you guys?

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I've just skimmed through the thread and have not yet had a look through the links, but from the description it sounds like something I'd quite like to join in on.

If I'm too late to the party or if there are already too many people that's fine.

14. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Unfortunately, the game is full for this play through.

But, if people have fun I'll definitely run another adventure with new players.

15. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Alright, hearing Hooch and the others talking about it, this made me really curious, gonna look into it; if there would be an open spot I'd like to join in

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)