Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Disco_Indigo, 23 Sep 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eoN

Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

I for one cant really trust someone who reads peoples personal messages... and i dont think i will trust you for quite a long time... Hopefully at some stage you might regain my trust and the other members who feel the same way. But you know thats gonna be bloody hard... seriously im EXTREMELY disappointed...

2. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

And seriously I am EXTREMELY disappointed after your charming exchange with Benji viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1164

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  3. eoN

haha very mature core if you want to make me look bad use something else. seriously grow up man.

Your not even worth it so im not going to bother ;)

4. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

i would like to say hello to the 5. man to leave GM.. please Eon.. get out of here.

5. eoN

Hahah seriously KJ from what people have been saying to me your the one that people want out.

Now before this turns into a full out flame war lets STOP and think, mmkay?

6. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

I am only stating facts. Nothing immature about that?

Provoking Benji, calling him gay whilst standing infront of him and intentionally not healing him is childish.

7. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Like i dont know?.. fail

8. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Now I suggest to lock this one.
    don't flame me for saying that!

9. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Locked and binned for the good of GM.

Restoring this without permission is not a good idea.

10. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Unlocked :)

11. eoN

Let people vent alittle if they regret it later good talk to them after not during - just my advise...

12. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

DISCO x,((
    I Wish you Good luck m8 , its been a honor playing with you :) I wish you GL in the future and i rly hope you are coming back :,)

13. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Agreed - the leaders are leaders for a reason, but they are still human - try to understand that ;p And it's not only an arbitrary position, all the leaders work hard on the technical aspects of keeping some very popular servers running 24/7 - please stop being naive people :)

Absolutely not in every sense of the word, please do not put me in awkward situations - I can manage that perfectly well myself thanks. Also: mouse connects to rectangular hole, power goes in three hole thing, speakers and headset go in multi-coloured holes. Press button, stuff happens = extent of my knowledge of computers... Core, Waebi, Darki and Myke manage things well imo - sure some things need to change perhaps, and some things need never to happen again, but I think they steer this ship well ;p Also Eon you have misunderstood what Disco was suggesting - read it again :)

14. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

You don't need technical knowledge to be a good leader ;)

Right now what we need is someone with strong leadership skills.

15. eoN

Pissmidget i was mainly meaning you for the representing the clan part :) Because i think you would do a great job. And you dont need to be a genius to be a leader ;)

16. eoN

Everyone swears at you spko :P xD just joking :P or am i ;) :lol:

17. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

It's time for me to post a statement:

First of all i wonna say, that i was quite pissed when i heard of that PM reading the first time. After i've slept over it i still don't support it, but Core was a mature apt leader for about 99% of the time till now. I don't see a point in making him the bad boy now. Actually everything that is happening to GM now, is all what Brawl wanted to happen to GM. We shouldn't let this happen.

Second thing about Darki's misusing of admin power: It was quite weak of him, but still: look at this page!! you think GM would be a better place without Darki? I personally rate the effort Darki put into this page and into GM very high. And hey, he got 15 ;)

All the fame for putting up our servers and keep them running goes to: Core, Darki, Waebi. I'm not capable of doing it right now, and don't think i have the time to learn it. <- side note

As for Disco's idea: Well i think it is a good idea to promote someone to deputy leader that can be the voice of the fun side of GM, but i don't think that this person should stand above the leaders, and be able to ban them. This person should have decent communication skills so that he can keep the leaders at track by communication. Communication is still key. Communication != Flaming.

18. eoN

No one wanted Darki banned and i think to be honest all the problems have been fixed (after a fair bit of drama) rather maturely on Cores part and on the part of the rest of the clan. One thing i do have to say is GM needs a new clan rule flaming = punishment (just my opinion)

And NO that does not mean you cant voice your opinions it means you don't slag off other people whether they are worse or better than you.

Tbh I'm sorry about the Benji situation with me and when i look back i know that i was very immature and I am very sorry.

So leaders talk it through and see if you think it's fit for punishment or whatever please :)

Just my opinion.

19. Re: Personnal Messages and how they are not personnal !!!

Um. Hokay.

20. Protantus Original Member

For once I agree with Eon - we need respect within the clan, so no flaming

I also agree with Disco - we need a voice to the fun side, this clan has serious gamers and good fun gamers, the emphasis on PUGs, evaluation etc seems too much like real work. Lets get the balance right.

Amazingly I also agree with Mike ;) . You cannot ignore so much good work for an error of judgement; however I do think ( in light of the above) that this deserves a statement to help trust within the clan. I suggest that Core is 'demoted' for 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)