PH Community Suggestions~

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 15 Dec 2009.

1. PH Community Suggestions~

So I've just got finished asking the regulars what they'd like to see in PH to make things a little more interesting/different. Since you're close to finishing 1.4 I thought I'd pass these on just so we can playtest some of them before your final version is released and there's no more changes~

-Huntsman Sniper
    I know Raeg wants Sniper adding and the general consensus from the regulars is pretty positive. Perhaps you could add it so we could play around and see how useful/useless it is? They're defiant on it being a Huntsman Sniper though and not being able to use the rifle. I don't see the rifle being of any use anyway since you can't zoom. I'm assuming it doesn't bug out or anything with the prop-models if a headshot is hit~?

-Melee Demoman
    I sort of brought it up, even though it's not even out yet. They've already been talking about wanting it. I'll bring this up again with the regulars once the patch hits because it might be a completely ass set of weapons. They seem to want the Swordsman Demo in PH and nothing else other then the Sword/Shield. I mentioned that if somebody without the unlocks joins, they'll be limited to just the bottle and they seem fine with it.

Thoughts~?

EDIT: I see the alignment is out of whack.

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm mainly wanting the sniper because it will add a new role within the gameplay, the rifle is fine.
    When all the classes were unlocked I headshot a few props when they were running away and they just die like normal.
    I would say though, the huntsman could be OP within prophunt, but if you mix the rifle with a jarate, it takes 3 solid shots to kill a prop with that mix.

Melee demo, I have nothing against this, I'd love to see how it would work, but the charge would be messed up with the shield.

3. I don't mind. Should be fun with Jarate and Flares.

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jarate.. Idk, sounds a bit overpowered if you ask me, kinda like Natasha..
    Piss+Fire=Death D:

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Without natasha everything went to hell quite quickly.
    Plus props still have the highest win chance overall...

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Still, if the players use teamwork.. they can win D:.
    But then again PH isn't about that , so.. i don't really know :/

7. Players use teamwork in PH? When did this happen~? D:

8. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When will you evolve? Your EXP bar doesn't go up :<

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

10. B~

11. Spykodemon Disabled account

Medic class request:

limit of 1 (or 2)
    Can only use primary weapon (Healer)
    Immune to CP health refill

1 point for every 500 healed

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

Ok first, the medigun is secondary not primary..

Then if you healed would you lose health for doing it? Otherwise you wouldn't need to go to the CP anyways..

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

Primary being the mainly used weapon, I didn't mean it in context of the slots...

Wat

[highlight]Before I continue, I'd like to state that this is for FINDERS and not PROPS[/highlight]

The point of the medic is to heal players who are far out from the CP and are in a situation where they are low on health and need to kill a prop they just saw or need to get to, it would also be an alternative way to get points. Yes you would need to go to the CP sometimes to get health when dropping down from roofs and other tall structures as you'd lose a good deal of health in the process, hence the reason a medic might be necessary. There have been situations myself where I have got 6hp or something left and 3 or 4 props go past me in the process, and it's taking me about half a minute to get back to the CP to refill, instead, you can just call medic and run after the prop you were seeking out (hoping that the medic is with you), or you could use him to refill your health whilst you jetpack somewhere.

In return, the medic can't kill anything or get health, making it vulnerable if it's in a 1v1 against the last prop and/or vulnerable to fall damage to make up for the fact that finders can't die as easily. And a medic can't be everywhere at once which is another thing.

Mainly it's just an alternative way to get points and helps people out, maybe boosting it to 1000hp healed for 1 point would be more reasonable?

14. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

good idea imo

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

And what about soldier with only the equalizer? Would be equal to the demo as well in some respects.

16. Gaw discord is my friend now

The soldier with only the equalizer is a great idea.

17. Spykodemon Disabled account

yeah

18. Fuck no D:
    I don't want a Soldier chasing me who can outrun me and kill me in one hit~

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)