PH Community Suggestions~

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 15 Dec 2009.

1. Spykodemon Disabled account

Yeah but he only goes faster than a scout with about 3HP, and if he hits once more he'll die instantly. D:

2. 25 or less and he can outrun a scout. That gives him 2 shots~ And with how fucked up the detection is for melee, that's 2 OHK shots D:

3. Spykodemon Disabled account

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Dark, you may aswell give it a trial, no harm.

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Equalizer only Soldier is worth a trial in my opinion. Shinkz, if we reject this idea for the reason you gave, we should remove Demo too.

The medic idea, however reasonable it seems, just won't work or get the usage imo.

6. How so?
    Demo has to gain 2+ kills before he can outrun a Scout. If a Solly is added, you can just harm yourself for the same result. Demo requires effort for the speed, Solly doesn't D:

7. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Demo couples that inferior speed with the ability to charge and OHKO a prop, putting it on par with Solly in my opinion.

8. Eh.. if you guys wanna test it out then go ahead.

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Here are a few suggestions, ordered by priority in my opinion:

Speed Changes upon Kill - This change was crazy, after only 1 kill, everything but Heavy matches speed with or outspeeds Scouts, which means Props are given a much smaller chance of escape and is creating too much imbalance towards BLU in my opinion. I think this needs changing so that Props are only outsped after 2 kills (Maybe as a benchmark, Pyro's can match Scout's speed after 1 kill).

Health Changes upon Damage - Everytime someone on BLU gets a hit (however small - even a single bullet) on a Prop, their health auto-changes to 175. Needs fixing to how it was in 1.4 or 1.3 or whenever it was normal.

Equalizer/Spade-Only Soldier - I see no problems in testing this out.

Heavy - Despite not being overpowered, I feel that Minigun-using Heavies ruin the fun. Whilst this may seem like a personal qualm, i'm sure people would agree that restricting Heavies to secondary and melee weapons only would be a good move.

- - -

Side note: Whatever happened to the map "Swamp"?

10. Speed Changes upon Kill - Was 100, now 50.

Health Changes upon Damage - [strike]Was damage/3 added on, now it's damage/5. Also it no longer caps to 175. Also I'm taking it for granted that the damage value isn't 10x higher or something stupid between DukeHacks and SDK Hooks.[/strike] TakeDamage is fucked up so I've changed it to full health on kill.

Equalizer/Spade-Only Soldier - Added+shotgun

Heavy - No

Swamp was too small for 32 players - perhaps I'll get round to expanding it sometime.

[strike]And I've just added a thing where if you're not an acceptable class when you spawn (and that applies to everyone on BLU) it picks a random class rather than forcing pyro.[/strike]

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

You get kicked for trying to choose a class when your a prop I believe.. Instead of kicking them for "attempted exploiting" you should just not allow a class change..

12. Far easier said than done. :P

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

Johnny suggested that you add something that gives you some sort of turbo boost as a prop the longer you stay hidden, as well as giving you a point.

14. Scouts move at 400 which is the maximum speed possible in TF2 without an extension that no one has ever bothered/been able to write.

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

What about some kind of other boost? :P

16. Scouts move at 400 which is the maximum speed possible in TF2 without an extension that no one has ever bothered/been able to write.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)