PH_Farm

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Geit, 7 Aug 2009.

1. Re: PH_Farm

Yeah, you fall straight down trough it. Map need alittle bit editing but i think it can be a good map when everything is fixed tho :)

2. Geit Coding wizard!

*BUMP*

New version is going up now. Feedback pl0x

3. Attached Files:

4. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

It would be nice if you could add a nobuild around the CP areas. I did so on Switcheroo and it seems to stop dispenser camping (even when they were not solid it still encouraged camping near the CP) Unless of course that is the intention. As for there being too many hiding spots, give it a while and once people know some of the more exotic spots it will get more balanced.

5. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Yea, the interior lighting in the attik of the building in the far left corner isn't fixed, but other than the few issues Calum mentioned, bravo Goat.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

Some more work on lighting (Right click + View image):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Nice, you pimped out the lighting

8. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Looks about 20 times more shmexy now

9. Geit Coding wizard!

New version up

10. New version is cool. I'm liking the new spawn, even if it has thrown my whole plan into disarray whilst on blu :(

Just in case it wasn't intentional: you can still get over the fence in both the two previously mentioned places, you just can't go anywhere once you're over.

And the lighting looks pretty much sorted, although there area a couple of spots where it's dodgy (most of the room nearest the old blu spawn and by the hay bails next to the bridge side ammo pack). There's definitely places you can blend in all over the map, which was the point anyway, so it's okay.

11. Cactus The key is to never give up

just to inform you geit you can get off the map in one of the corners is a rock which you can use to jump over the fence which has doesnt have a clip on.

12. Geit Coding wizard!

Apparently half the changes I made did not save >.>

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

:/ its a good new update map, plenty more spots though:D

14. marcf33 Marc

Its good. Darker now though, and I like that I can climb up walls now. But as said earlier by calump this new spawn messes up my strategy :|

15. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Kinda looks sad and dreary. Farm is supposed to be a sunny happy map. Your lighting changes has made it... kind of... dreary and devilish in the buildings. However, this is only the judgment of the screenshots, for I have not played the new farm yet.

16. Geit Coding wizard!

You do know that the bright lighting was a bug right...? Please tell me you know that, or I'm going to lose all faith in the intelligence of Californians.

17. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

You have faith in Californians?

:P

18. fixed

19. marcf33 Marc

D:

20. Geit Coding wizard!

New version up, tried to fix some of the remaining lighting bugs and the out of fence exploits.

There is still a stupidly lit log on the outskirts of the map and light is leaking through the roofs onto the inside in some of the light maps, will try to fix this in _final, which should be a long time coming hopefully

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ph_farm tf2