PH_Farm

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Geit, 7 Aug 2009.

1. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I know the lighting was a bug. I'm not that stupid.

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

yes you are

3. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

which lighting bug are you guys talking about? the one i'm talking about is the one where the whole map's lighting gets insanely high at random moments and the one with the leaking lights.

wat i said earlier had nothing to do with the lights leaking. i was talking about the lack of bright lights inside the buildings shown on the screenshots.

4. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

What? No you weren't. I don't know what you're talking about now and I don't think you do either. :3

5. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Geit was refering to the glitch where the lighting went extremely high. I was talking about how inside the building, it looks very dark in the screenshots. Geit didn't read my post and thought I was referring to a bug where the lighting went extremely high. So in hindsight, its probably Geit's fault for leading my post towards another direction and not reading it in the first place.

6. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Priceless quote is priceless. Anyway, can anyone work out this message for me?

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What?
    No i definitely cant unc3, D:
    Hopefully someone will.

8. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I can, he does not know what he is talking about and changes what he means if people say something bad about it.
    In the end, ignore

9. MrMike This is my face when you talk

but still in the end it's your fault, no matter how you try and change it
    also haven't had a chance to play new version yet so yea i'll hold my comments back until i've played it :3

10. Dynamic User Title GET!

Are you keeping the CP in the middle again? Just incase you miss it out, the platform the CP is on is floating on one side which has bothered me for sometime, for no reason.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 ph_farm