ph_trainstation

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Spooky Ocheu, 6 Oct 2015.

1. Last edited: 7 Oct 2015
  2. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

2spooky4me

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

Although I haven't tested this (and I can't as I don't have TF2 installed) this looks like a pretty cool map.

My only concerns:
    sometimes it appears you've just put props there for the sake of it (and you've put a lot of them down in the same spot) and it doesn't look great (mainly the barrels, both the blue ones and the brown ones and the cement blocks (try changing some of the cement blocks to a bush, or put a brown barrel and then the sign prop there)).
    Also, put some of the rocks (can't remember their prop name) in the map.

As I haven't downloaded the map I can't say what inside the buildings are like.

4. Powerlord Current Prop Hunt maintainer guy

A few comments:

1. The BLU spawn is fairly high up, pretty much guaranteeing that hunters are going to take 30ish damage just by leaving their spawn area. Not sure that's a good idea.
    2. The trains don't use the train kill icon (it's triggered by a specific damage type).
    3. Speaking of which, might want to have train signals that start 5 seconds or so before the trains come out. Official maps give more warning that this, but with how often the trains cross, the signals would be going all the time.
    4. Apparently the rope spool isn't in the master props list. I'll have to add that since its height isn't corrected yet.
    5. It's not necessary to add the Control Point as a prop... the game will add it from the list of common props.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)