Player Reward System

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 5 Nov 2009.

1. Geit Coding wizard!

-.- .... Re-read the post dates when you wake up...

The servers still get horrible stuttering (RDP) and crash once or twice a day.

2. jeez, google will be wondering why some of you(especially you gaw :P ) searching for goats images. :roll:

anyway, we(all GM Members) should contribute towards filling up the servers this weekend please. :)

3. Uptime is solid except occasionally on PropHunt, and I rarely experience lag, not even with RDP open on the other screen while playing. :/

4. Knud Phat beats only

There was some lag yesterday....
    (Or that doesnt count?)

Anyways... next weekend is free weekend, so plenty of new people around, dont worry about that.

5. knud, it's free weekend starting this Thursday(tomorrow) @ night time(valve time btw :P )

6. Knud Phat beats only

Yeah, that's what I meant..
    enjoy it... :s

7. Geit Coding wizard!

[​IMG]
    These numbers are from Thursday night till the time of posting.

tickammount is how many points a player gets for spending 30 mins on the server and is set everytime they join.

Anyway, More information/implementation in the coming weeks/days (Updated OP with new numbers)

8. amount*

9. Geit Coding wizard!

Yeah yeah, I'll fix it when I reset the system for final implementation. :P

10. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

This is actually running already? What what

11. Yeah goat has written the code to give players credits. Nothing can be done with them yet though :P

12. Geit Coding wizard!

Spent the last day coding this, almost everything works now, you can purchase items and it displays the amount of credits you have when you request it and on round start.

Dark needs to do the function to actually give you your perks still, but otherwise, it works.

Also, I reset everyone's credit count to 150. >.>

13. To earn more credits a player can do various things that benefit the community/server they are playing on, such as:

* When the player joins an empty server - 4 Credits for every 30 minutes the player stays on the server.
    * When the player joins a server with less than 12 people playing - 3 Credits for every 30 minutes the player stays on the server.
    * When the player joins a server with less than 24 people playing - 2 Credits for every 30 minutes the player stays on the server.
    * When a player joins a server with more than 24 people playing- 1 Credit for every 30 minutes the player stays on the server
    * Per 100 kills(Accumulated, not in one session) - 5 credits
    * Per 200 assists(Accumulated, not in one session) - 5 credits
    * Per 20 UberCharges(Accumulated) - 5 credits
    * Per 100 Extinguished Team mates - 5 credits
    * Per 30 points captured (Includes Payload) - 5 credits

Players then buy perks by typing !credits in-game, they can purchase:

* Immunity to autobalance - 1 week - 25 Credits
    * Hiding all advertisements - 1 week - 20 Credits
    * The ability to use the !swapteam command - 1 week - 20 Credits
    * Custom coloured messages in-game - 1 week - 15 Credits
    * Immune after rounds - 25 credits - 1 week

Those the final costs/rewards ?

14. Geit Coding wizard!

Yep

15. I think you should reward medic assists 5 points every 100/150 and keep normal assists at 200, not as if medics get a lot of kills.

16. Geit Coding wizard!

Done and updated OP

17. Dynamic User Title GET!

Wouldn't it influence people to join more if they got more credits the more people on the server? If it was handing out credits with an empty server, it would make players obsessed with picking up these credits leave if they were only getting 1-2 credits every half hour. Of course, this is just a thought, but it makes sence.

kinda.

18. Geit Coding wizard!

If a player joins where there are no other players on the server then they get 4 credits for every 30 minutes that there are over 12 players on the server, they will always get 4 as long as they stay connected. - same goes for the other values. It encourages players to go and fill servers for more credits

Also, added: PropMenu (PropHunt only) - 1 week - 30 Credits

19. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I very strongly disagree with this.

20. Spykodemon Disabled account

Cool, unbalancing a gamemode for everyone else because they afk'ed on an empty server.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)