Player Reward System

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 5 Nov 2009.

1. Geit Coding wizard!

Removed PropMenu, Reset all credits to 80, deleted all existing transactions and rewrote the plugin to use internal values instead of querying all the time.

You should be able to get your perks shortly.

2. No u, i want my hard earned 155 credits back.

3. how u get them?

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

5. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  6. Geit Coding wizard!

Everything is now working except for:
    Custom coloured messages in-game - 1 week - 15 Credits

7. marcf33 Marc

I think something may be off about the time keeper. After ~10 minutes of playing, i got the points for playing for half an hour...

8. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

credits should be taken off the PH server, people are abusing and have found a way to res themselfs, and the team are almost always unbalanced now

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

credits suck..

HAAAXXX happens when u use it

10. Geit Coding wizard!

Fixed issues with prophunt and fixed all perks

11. How about points for dispenser resupply and maybe teleports

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

^yes to both of those, something like per 200 health healed and per 5 teleportss. I don't know how many points to give - Don't know the value of them.

13. Geit Coding wizard!

Points for teleportation is possible not sure about dispensing, I will check.

IMPORTANT: Credits or one of the perk plugins may be causing crashes, if you experience a crash please say what was happening at the time. (E.G. "I just clicked Buy on immunity to the autobalancer during round end", "the round just started and it crashed," or "I just sent a message an it crashed".)

14. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Don't I get a little acknowledgement for helping you fix a couple of small issues? ;O

Glad you're working so hard on this anyway, I love little intuitive community boosters like these.

If you need any further help with anything I am still very much available!

15. Geit Coding wizard!

Added acknowledgements to the OP. :) - Thanks again for your help.

16. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

No problem! It's good to know that I contributed to keeping someone's sanity :P.

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Added credit banning, for naughty abusers (Report them here: things like heavily unbalancing the teams etc etc) and made sure you don't lose credits when the plugin is reloaded or the map is changed.

18. Geit Coding wizard!

Reworked the menu building System so it is dynamic per client and also reworked the way flags are retrieved and stored in the database.

19. Geit Coding wizard!

Added MVP, changed some of the existing rewards, improved menu layout and fixed the way flags are retrieved from the DB.

Will add rewards for teleports and building buildings (inc. sappers) tomorrow. Will also add a fix to the losing flags on cache refresh bug.

20. I want bright pink text in the PH like this D:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)