Player Reward System

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 5 Nov 2009.

1. Longbow Victorique <3

I guess RTV perks on Balloon Race could work. But I don't like the idea of having Randomiser on it >.>

Also make a vote thingy to be able to switch to the new map. I want to play it more :D

2. King Awesome Useless Member

I want a perk that enables me to play the infamous "rainbows make me cry" soundfile.

3. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

How about a perk that lets you initiate votes? Its sad in prop hunt how we cant just kick that ghoster.

4. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

votekick would be abused by trolls, votemute is there for ghosters

5. Geit Coding wizard!

^ I removed vote mute when we transitioned to linux. :P

Remind me to add it back later tonight >.>

6. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

I have a fix for the perks.

Bought perk lasts 24 hours: 40 credits
    Bought perk lasts 1 week: 200 credits

You can edit prices to your liking, of course, but you get the basic idea of this. Buy perks every day and it's expensive, but save up for perks to buy them for a longer period and it's cheaper.

7. Geit Coding wizard!

Added:

• Hat Selection - 100 Credits
    Please report any hats that look weird or borken and on which class... - E.G All soldier hats on all classes minus soldier = broken.

8. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

Nice, hat selection :]

My last suggestion is to make perks very expensive, but with a 50% price drop for GM members.

9. Custom coloured messages in-game - 70 Credits

Is a royal pain in the ass when the entire 32 player server is speaking in green and the green admin text isn't noticed.

10. Geit Coding wizard!

Your name is green, should make it more obvious...
    if in doubt, use @@@

11. Geit Coding wizard!

Found out why medics were getting stupid amounts of points:
    Code:
    new TFClassType:assisterclass = TF2_GetPlayerClass(assister);
            if (assisterclass == TFClass_Medic)
            {
                AddCredits(assister,0.333);
            }
    Lowered the points of anyone with >170 (Obviously from playing medic) to anywhere in-between 150~70 and reduced perk prices so they can actually be afforded with the new corrected scoring

12. It would be nice, if there was a function that shows you all the active perks.
    This will be helpful to anyone who wants to buy a perk but isn't sure what perk is still active.

Also, to avoid accidents like buying a perk via weapon shortcuts after looking at the amount of the current perks, put in a "Yes/No"-question for buying a perk, please.
    For example: "Do you want to buy the "Swapteam" perk?" [8. Yes, 9. No]
    Please use the slots 8 and 9 instead of 1 and 2 for the answers, because many people use 1,2 and 3 for quick weapon changing, which may lead to unwanted buys.

And about the hat-perk: It's kinda annoying for people who already have many hats. Can you at least write a special effect on fake hats to ensure that they are just fakes? Like making them a bit transparent?

Also, thank you for the nice system. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. Won't be long until GM has a system similar to the saigns premium servers D:
    I do love those servers...

14. Geit Coding wizard!

We will never ever change the way the game is played to increase the amount of people on our servers, and unless we seriously start expanding into other games, we will never be serious about donations.

15. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Might yet quote you on that one.

16. Geit Coding wizard!

Weekend Changelog:

Fixed issues with Bonus Round Immunity, it now updates who has it every 60 seconds, you can disable it and change your color with !settings
    Fixed issues with not getting perks across maps.
    Added !givecredits and !removecredits (Cheats Flag - Managers only) and !printbalances

To-Do:

Change !givecredits function so players can give each other credits.
    Add a !addcredits function so managers can reward for other things.
    Fix team-swap issues.

Fix cross map timers not actually functioning properly, resulting in tick rewards not being given. (Track the amount of second each player has played and times it by x[tickammount] when the client disconnects?)

Change the properties of fake hats to show that they are fake.

Also, shall i change the highlighted chat color, options are: olive (cat sick color), teamcolor (red/blue), green (current)

17. Yes... I like this new idea! Very impressed :)

18. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Could you maybe make it clear what game-modes some of these perks are disabled for. There was some confusion last night over -
    a. How long they last.
    b. Hats not being visible in Prophunt, or not being able to switch teams.

Anyway, interesting idea, haven't tried any yet, but look forward to doing so.

19. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Err... will this lead to people just boosting credits

Just noticed the !removecredits for managers

20. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Ideas:

-10Credits for a 5 hour session or something & like 20credits for 10 hours :O

-
    We should really get a message when we earn credits like that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingmasters prophunt green text

2. prophunt hats visible