Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Danny, 28 Jun 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Nope

217.146.85.240:27015
    217.146.85.241:27015

2. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

even if it works class limits suck IMO when i play i want to play the class i want >.>

3. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

yep but i guess you still blame the team for having 9 snipers. gz.

4. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

come one is a class limit of 4 even too much?? and when there are this like retarded playing ppl, you can kick em right? today there was another combat only medic (which I kicked after some warnings) so that makes it ok again, right?

5. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Dont know why you kick people for going combat medic, they can be usfull, when i went combat medic on the goldrush/badwater server i kept killing disco XD although there wasn't alot of people on. You don't kick sandman or fromage if they use fist only so why kick combat medics?

6. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

They should call you whiners doctor CRY SOME MORE

fyi class limits ftl. srs.

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

Haha! Don't blame me and sandy! we're pro POW'ers! :patriot:

Erik

8. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

I don't agree...
    this.
    and this. <3

9. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Class limits - no.

Instant respawn - yes.

10. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

replace plr_pipeline with another spambowl instant respawn >:)

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

class limit is no, you will always wind up with noobs who cant play a class they want or pro's who cant play their best class because 3 noobs are sniper.

12. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Guys you don't know how it feels that when a combat medic is standing 2 feet from you, shooting needles everywhere apart from actually to the enemy, whilst you're on fire and then die on a health pack!!

And besides, when you have 2 medics, one of them combat, you basically just have 1 medic... But in the class choosing screen it says 2 so ppl start thinking the team has enough medics...

13. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

So basically you just ragekicked.

14. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

robbie, we cant do that. i understand what u mean. just blame them for losing ^^

it was only that time we kick them when there was that uber exploit, remember. but it was fix long time.

15. Fromage "The Cheese"

we seriously got to get rid of the scramble on GM#3. We had a scramble after every round and it kept throwing me to the red team.. really frustrating. Also we had an epic blue team on stage 2, won and got scrambled to red. Get it away asap!

Erik

16. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

And when i cancel the scramble vote i get told by vacoy and fastjohn to stop....

17. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

well chesse, even though you're complaining, you still had fun, didn't ya :dance:

apex, the public voted, yes won, also it was on stage 3(which that the round, a scramble must/should be in vote for the next round) and that round last night was a pointless round on stage 3.

We need the scramble, especially on server that the map doesn't change at all. you gotta understand, but I know that the scramble shouldn't be voting in after every stage. that needs to be sorted.

If we remove scramble, we really need to make it a non-crit server then.

18. Fromage "The Cheese"

It was guud fun yes! :) But I kept losing good team members because of the scrambling... and scramble a blue to red after stage 1 is suckage. You want to help the team to win til stage 3 otherwise there is no point having an attacking/defending team.

Scramble should only be done after stage 3 for stage 1, not otherwise, and only if one team is much better than the other. It would be nice if you could scramble after each team played blue/red 1 or 2 times, that would be most fair so people don't end up jumping to a defending/attacking team only.

Erik

19. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Well there shouldn't really have been two consecutive votes... people leave if there are too many scrambles -- if the "loosing" team had gone on to loose the next round or two, then fair enough, but constant scrambles means that people rage :s

20. Geit Coding wizard!

Should be fixed now that the severs have been restarted, only admins may start a vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)