Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Danny, 28 Jun 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Combat medic is never useful and fucks teams up, heavy has the highest melee damage attack after spy - go figure. On pub servers few people want to go medic if other people are doing it, so if people see that there is a medic they won't change class to ensure their team has a chance of winning. Now, if this medic turns out to be some twat running around needling people you end up with a team that is never going to win because it's a man down, and a medic at that. Kick combat medics because they're fucking useless and ruin the game for everyone else.

lol @ instant respawn and XTractor (my bad Best) complaining about noobs.

2. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Where did I complain about noobs?

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

People like you make me feel depressed, you think the medic is a 24/7 healing bot, well from the way you say it HE MIGHT AS WELL BE.

Personally from what I have found, people tend to pay NO FUCKING ATTENTION WHAT SO EVER TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEIR MEDIC so if some twat decides to start meleeing the shit out of me while I'm acting as healing support, OF COURSE I'M GONNA RIP THE DAMN NEEDLEGUN IN HIS FACE AND ANYTHING NEAR ME.

Also the needlegun is amazing at close range, it's second to none with the flamethrower, a single whole clip being shitted onto a standard heavy can either kill them or put them in a state which anything can easily pick them off, also remember the medic the games 2nd fastest class and is perfect at hunting down scouts and pressuring them into traps (hint hint).

But yeah, healing still is a major part of the medic but his primary weapons should not be neglected as they are in fact, USEFUL.

[/rant]

Shoot me.

4. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

People like you make me depressed, get a clue.

Combat medic=doing nothing but running around needling and not healing anyone. Medic = a 24/7 healer unless he has to use the needles, that's correct, well done. Weapons better at close range than the needlegun: Scattergun, shotgun, rocketlauncher, minigun, flamethrower. It's gonna take a full clip at point blank range to bring down an unbuffed heavy who we shall assume is not going to shred you in half a second with the minigun. So needlegun = a fair weapon as a means of last resort if the people you are healing are all dead and you have to gtfo, it's not a combat class.

Oh, and medic perfect at hunting down scouts. Fuck. Speechless.

5. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

woops nvm

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

[FONT=&quot]You have a fair point but the way your are bringing it across makes you look like a dick, which I know you are not and may people here like you.

And I stand by my word at saying the medic is good at hunt scouts, with having the arc of the needles it is easy to capture them, and most players who choose scout are overconfident and decide to challenge near anything they see, only a few I have seen know how to use the full of the scouts ability of speed, many just rush you head on or strafe in one direction, counter the direction with an array of needles and they don't last long.

But another point I would like to add, sometimes healing a team mate alone won’t do any good, if you can act as support it's best to fit that role, even if it means not healing until your patent is at three quarters or half health.
    Supplying a burst of arced needles before healing can give the edge to your team mate whatever class he is, as long as you keep him/her in a good enough condition to finish of whoever they were targeting.

But then it is sometimes best to just heal than to act as a tempory attack support.
    The medic can be multi-rolled thanks to the Blutsaugher though.

Now enough of the stupid argument, arguing over a player class in FPS.
    We both show different views and both clash and it's not best to be arguing over them, plus this is not what GM was made for.
    [/FONT]

7. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Well pub scouts will get raped by a combat medic but not a usfull scout

8. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Yea any medic, even div1's probably, will be ass-whooped by any good scout. Generally, scouts in DB aren't good scouts...

9. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Re: PLease sort out the servers. [RANT TIME]

Wtf ?!

I never ever played a sound ?! o_O

Duuude, i don't even know the command for spamin sounds !!!! xD

Hell no ?!

You dont remember our "everyone go Engi!!!" in blu team on 3rd stage Dustbowl ?! (the pic of yours) .... was epic !!!!

We just waited until the whole red team was spawn camping our "spawn deffence line", and then the undefended 2nd point got ninja'd by 3 hidden spys <3 ^^

10. Orion Dismantler of the sun

We need some more pictures of that Oba.

11. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

[spy] I'm afraid not [/spy]

Any scoot with an ounce of TF2 skill and experience will out-maneuver and destroy a chasing medic in between two and four scattergun shots, depending on the range, before the needles cause any damage to be honest :|

Scout > > > > > > > > > Medic

12. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Just a shame the average scout has an IQ equal to a potato.

13. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Mmmmmm k

14. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

Its called aim

15. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  16. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

LOL Beau!

17. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

More like not knowing that you can double jump over people and zip around them without knowing.

18. Re: Please sort out the servers. [RANT]

POW! Thread locked - totally off topic and the problems are/ have been addressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)