Pokemon GO: Your Area

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO' started by Savage, 13 Jul 2016.

1. I've walked around a little and caught a few pokemon - but not started properly yet - got a couple of eggs (2x5km and 1x10km) which I'm hoping to hatch today and see what I get!

Here's the view from my house (although I'm actually closer to the water than this suggests):

[​IMG]

So I can rotate quite nicely between the stops! Plus there's loads of people and there's always someone who activates a lure module - bonus!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Whereas my house view...
    Look on the horizon haha

[​IMG]

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

Unfortunately there are no PokeStops or Gyms in my village, even though we have a pretty swag church and graveyard for Irish heroes.
    Closest worthwhile place is an hour drive.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 19 Jul 2016
  4. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Near my home there's a couple poke stops and a gym (thats been taken over by mystic now) and for more pokestops and gyms i'll have to go to the city which is partying non stop.
    Currently level 11 and the strongest pokemon i got is my 411cp Porygon

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  5. Cactus The key is to never give up

[​IMG]

look at that VIEW

6. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Plenty near where I live. West is a couple of pubs as gyms, but also the leisure centre and skateboard park. I'm pretty sure the kids there gang up and camp on those pub gyms. I took over one of the gyms, and once I started walking away I noticed a group of them came down from the skatepark, gathered outside the pub on the opposite side of the road and took it back.
    [​IMG]

East is one of the major hospitals in the city, so there's a few gyms there.
    [​IMG]

I'll get some screenshots when I'm back at work. It's a university campus, so there's plenty of stops, and a gym outside my office. We've declared war against the robotics department opposite us.

7. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

I've got a little bit lucky thought.. Atleast I have some pokestops and there is 5 Gyms that I even can conquer sometimes

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does your search area expand on pokemon go