Post your gaming setups/ specs!

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by Savage, 20 May 2010.

1. but yeah get g400(s)

2. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

yes holy fuck stay away from uroboros it turns you into zombies dude i swear

3. What's the difference between the G400 and the G500? Anyone compared these two? Looks like the G500 has more options like weight and higher sensitivity.

4. g500 is a heap of horse shit

5. Okey, maybe it's time to try the G400 then... Thanks for the tips. Here's one for you: NEVER buy the MadCatz R.A.T 7 Contagion. It's good in your hand when you adjust it and it may look good, but MY GOD what a piece of shit sensor.
    It kinda lags all the time. And when it doesn't it won't move up or down. That's when it won't go left or right of course. Always something wrong with it. And this is my second. I got a new one from the shop when my first started like i described...

6. Is it the new one that came earlier thgis year you are talking about?

7. MX518 = G400 = G400S = good mouse

G500 = bad mouse

8. G400S ordered :) Thanks!

9. yeah the philips twin eye sensor is AWFUL BEYOND BELIEF

10. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The sensor in normal Rat 7 is also quite atrocious at times. Stops responding and going up and down but instead goes just left and right for a while before recovering. Infuriating.
    This mother trucking thing is also RUSTING for some reason.
    WHAT KIND OF A MOUSE STARTS RUSTING I ASK YOU.

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

Absolutely in the exact same boat with my Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advance. Never again.

12. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Regarding the up-down problem or the mouse gathering rust.

13. Gaw discord is my friend now

Both. I need to switch profiles a couple of times to fix the sensor problem. It's either rust, or some nasty brown shit that looks like rust on it. Horrible software and customer service with Cooler Master too. Never buy any of their mice.

14. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Welp heres my desktop:
    Desktop
    CPU:
    Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4Ghz @ 4.4Ghz (http://valid.canardpc.com/ask8ve)
    RAM: 8GB DDR III 2000Mhz
    Mobo: MSI GD65 Z77
    CD: LG Blu-ray DVD R/W
    HDD: 1x 500GB WD Caviar Black (Boot)
    HDD: 2x 500GB WD Caviar Blue (RAID0) (Games, junk)
    Graphics: EVGA GTX 660 FTW Edition 2GB x2 SLi
    PSU: OCZ XZ 850w Modular PSU (Modular)
    Monitors: Samsung 21.5" 1080p HD LED via HDMI, Samsung 19" 4:3 via VGA
    Others: Logitech LX 710 Wireless M&K, Xbox 360 wireless controller, Logitech webcam, Texet mic, Cambridge 4.1 surround

15. nice memory speed

if only they made server ram like that

16. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

I'd of thought by now ECC memory would of passed desktop memory speed wise. What speeds have you found like?

Add: mfw didn't complain about the SLi setup.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  17. yeah but it goes from costing like 3x more for 1600mhz to like 10x more for 2000mhz

also its "I'd have" :cop: (or I'd've in spoken english)

and yes sli is good, excellent experience on my hacked (amd board) sli of 2x GTX 275

18. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Shh. I think the only game ive got that hasn't benefited from SLI is TERA. But lets be honest. EME have no fucking idea on how to code a game. 12FPS in a 120 people Nexus. Fuck yea!

19. that's just the hud being very inefficient (I think they use Awesomium to some extent - in my experience implementing it for realtime hud it's difficult to even get 60 fps in a very simple 2d game)

if you hide the hud the fps more than doubles regardless of graphics settings

20. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

For me it just seems like a massive CPU hog, even when doing a normal 5m dungeon it'll use 50% of both my cards, while near 80% of my CPU and it'll still struggle to get past 40FPS

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)