Post your pwnage!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Bun, 17 May 2008.

1. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

How is that 'pwnage'? :P

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

8th place.

Soldier.

Behind 2 Spys.

Engie Leader.

Orange.

No Dominations.

JUDGES?

Not pwnage. Thanks for playing...

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Douglas x 1
    • List
  3. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

^gunslinger w/ frontier justice - i deem your picture lol

Try again harder pls.

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

because my K/D is normally shit :P

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  6. Few sniper ones - UKCS not GM though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  7. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

My very first Lobby game:
    [​IMG]

8. loll Master Exploder

There's a loll hidden in this picture. Can you find him?

9. Popped on for a quick map on Lotus - intended to snipe but got bored after first attack round so went soldier for the rest:

[​IMG]

EDIT: Also played for about 5 minutes with the RocketJumper to begin with when I class switched - since I had viewmodels off and no sound I didn't actually realise until I saw my hat (I have a different one for each loadout) post-death...

10. «Henri3» (1771) joins arena endif.
    «Henri3» killed imFree|.GM <3 Jord with quake_rl.
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : wow
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : i beat niii
    [GM] Sim-hilarity : I can't hit her D:
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : and im gonna get beaten by you?
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : lol really?
    *SPEC* [GM] MrEskimoMan : henri3 soupah mlg
    *SPEC* [GM] MrEskimoMan : shotgun user
    N ;) : henri is awesome
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord killed «Henri3» with tf_projectile_rocket.
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : lol
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : ppl who do this suck
    «Henri3» : n1
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : you cant fucking airshot for shit
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : all you do is strafe :l
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : no offense
    «Henri3» : :S
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : you wouldnt do shit like this in a real match
    You gained 5 points.
    «Henri3» (Score:5) defeats imFree|.GM <3 Jord (Score:1) in duel to 5 on endif
    «Henri3» : true
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : this guy beat me?
    «Henri3» : its for fun only
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : really?
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord killed «Henri3» with tf_projectile_rocket.
    *SPEC* [GM] MrEskimoMan : Henri3 is super mlg magic pro
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : i guess if its for fun
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : !remove

Bad day huh? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not really, i just beat Nii 3 times in a row , which i consider quite a accomplishment - MGE all together pisses me off because it has little to nothing to do with real matches and its sad that people want to compare the ability to play well in MGE.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 1
    • List
  12. You still don't have to act like a kid.

You saying that "nothing to do with real matches and its sad that people want to compare the ability to play well in MGE" is ironic though. Because firstly I haven't as far as I know made any effort to compare my ability to play MGE with anyone and secondly because that is exactly what I said in my thread when I talked about MGE (direct quote from https://www.gamingmasters.org/threads/tutorial-improving-your-aim.6968/ "Also try out MGE, it's great for practice (gamingmasters even have a MGE server!). What sometimes makes me feel sad is how people completely miss the point of MGE. They will do anything just to win, this is not a good starting point. You should be there to practice! Do NOT stand on the badlands spire metal fence! Do not rocketjump straight up when someone jumps you! It might work in MGE but you would never do it in a real situation so why practice it? In real situation you wouldn't jump straight up when someone jumps spire as you would end up getting 2 rockets, nade and 2-4 scatter gun shots your way. Maybe even get sniped").

So please be kind and show some respect, you are an admin afterall. No hard feelings :)

Cheers,

Henri

PS. The only reason why I was playing endif in the first place was because I thought that's what you guys wanted to play. I much prefer spire/snake mid/ gully mid/ granary mid as it actually helps in terms of practice.

13. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

You mean those three 20-19 matches? Well, they were quite good for training^^ That's what is MGE is all about isn't it? : )

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My opinion of MGE is as follows, training grounds that are part of maps such as badlands,snakewater, granarry .. ect middle are extremly useful as they allow you to learn certain routes, jumping positions, surprise spots ect. but as for the. As for my quote "nothing to do with real matches" i was kinda aiming at the endif part of MGE - as me and loll got into a joke-argument about airshotting and he wanted me to prove me wrong about him being able to airshot so he called me on that map. It literally has nothing to do with actual in-match airshoting. you wouldn't strafe out of control like that in a match because youd loose your bearings and get meatshoted by a scout or piped by a demo or something.

I do mostly agree with everything you said but as for my respect - i have a lot of respect for those who deserve it.
    And i seriously thought that someone else had beaten me, i thought Sim had beaten me - that's initially why i was offended.

15. That's fine, what got me pissed of was this:

imFree|.GM <3 Jord : you cant fucking airshot for shit
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : all you do is strafe :l
    imFree|.GM <3 Jord : no offense

You are literally saying that I can't airshot and that all I do is strafe. I.e. going on how much I suck (which is funny because you have never played with me/against me, so you wouldn't really know). By respect I mean that as an admin you should be polite to EVERYONE that plays on the servers (who have not given any reason not to e.g. through their own actions).

All I did was congratulate you for the shot you got and then get that shit stuffed into my face. Think we are done here.

Next time I will let you win so you won't get offended :)

Cheers,

Henri3

16. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opinion

As an admin i see my duties to be polite yes - in a situation where my admin powers actually take place, in this situation i saw myself nothing more than a player on our servers doing nothing but expressing my OWN opinion which i am entitled to. And my opinion was that you only airshoted me when i respawned , which basically leaves me helpless as you fall straight down or when you threw me in air and i failed to strafe away, but when we were both launched in air at the same time you were as confused as the day you were born. I got you 2/2 maybe even 3/3 i cannot remember therefor leaving me under the impression that you couldn't airshot me when it was most difficult - see my point? If you really think i got offended you have the wrong idea - i only played that certain map for the first time today, so i don't see how i would get offended by loosing? I was merely stating an opinion from observing.

So yeah - i think we're done here. If you really can't resist responding to this - feel free to PM me because i don't want the thread to go offtrack.

17. marcf33 Marc

MGE is used to warm up/improve raw DM and aim. It is by no means an indication of real skill in a 6 v 6 match, although if someone has both good DM and good game sense, then they'll be better off than someone with only the latter.

People in MGE play like assholes usually because of their ranks. This includes counterjumping, and using stupid splash rockets which would never be used in a real game.

All in all, relax when playing mge, and just focus on improving your own game rather than trying to beat your opponent. Trying to take real tactics from MGE will not get you very far in the grand scheme of your playing abilities.

18. Somehow Subv managed to get a lower score than me in MGE :( I am super srs gemer

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. [​IMG]

O nothing much, just ullapool cabering someone with my short circuit.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)