Private LoL stats extension (detailed stats)

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dan, 30 May 2014.

1. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Ok, idea.

Something like probuilds, but for GM. Really detailed stats for forum members, I don't think there's anything like probuilds for average players, though my research hasn't been extensive.

Things like runes/masteries used in that game, item build order, wards bought, skill level order, damage done, gold gained etc.

Just basically if lolking, op.gg, probuilds and GM had a baby.

It's probably complex as fuck, but it would help analysing the newer players games, helping people with builds and skill leveling etc.

Plus, if there really is nothing else like it, slap on a fuck tonne of ads for non-established members and rake in the forum subscriptions and dolla.

I don't play anymore, but when I did play, it'd have been really helpful. I could have sent it to a couple higher elo friends and just said, what do you think of my Jayce setup? Or something. Idk. I think it'd be helpful.

2. What is there to guarantee this won't go the same way as the GM youtube channel?

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

Get lolreplay to work and I'll make clips of bronze.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

No one gives a shit, sadly, about the GM YouTube channel. If the higher up members decided to take it upon themselves to make content, I'm sure people would watch and want to join in.

People have made things in the past, but it died out very quickly.

I love producing, filming, doing lighting/audio work and making videos. But what incentive is there to post on an inactive channel that no one cares about?

Not saying that I'd post if it was active because no one wants to watch whatever I have to say/do, but that doesn't really matter.

5. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

>still trying to use lolreplay
    >op.gg has clean replay system which gives you batch files instead of some weird extension, doesnt instacrash and is independent of current game version

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

I had barely experimented with op.gg. It says that you only have 5 minutes after your match to get the recording? I assumed that it wouldn't be a file you could download, am I wrong?

7. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

for some reason read this in a really monotone voice

probably the greentext

reads like a really bad advertisement

8. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

10 minutes into the match you can still request the recording. Then you can just download it, it's a batch file which will run league. It'll crash your client if you have it open but will play anyways.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

This has been suggested a few times however there is far better content out there from people who are 'better' at the game then us.
    and if you can find it there is REALLY good tutorials for league on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGtVfZD9LVttCJzjIJLY1g old but still the basics of league will never change

10. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I think you're missing the point.

It's just a stats page that shows you very detailed stats of your last 10 games, maybe more.

11. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

https://www.gamingmasters.org/lol/

currently broken but so did others using the public lib code

• Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

That only showed elo and past played champs. Dan's asking for a page which shows what people built in a particular game. Nothing to do with guides and what not.

13. I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but I really don't feel like programming a bunch of uninspiring crud for no reason whatsoever

Plus with the amount of sites offering guides, we'd be lucky to get on the second page for any reasonable keywords

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)