Prop Hunt admins

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Space Ghost, 7 Oct 2009.

1. Prop Hunt admins

I play on the Alpha Omega server during afternoon hours mostly because that is where most of the people are during that time. One weird thing I've noticed is that they have no advertisements for AO except in the server name.

Since GM was the first to have the mod, do the GM admins work on the AO PropHunt servers, and any other servers that have PH?

2. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Re: Prop Hunt admins

nope AO has different admins

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

From this and your other posts, you seem to be getting quite confused..

Darkimmortal created the prophunt mod, and it just so happens that he is a member of GamingMasters. GamingMasters set up some prophunt servers. He has given Alpha Omega permission to use the prophunt mod on their servers aswell.

He has hooked up a stats system, so that if you do something on any of the prophunt servers it will be added to a global profile that stores data from all servers.

In all other senses, the servers are completely different, different admins etc. The only thing in common is the stats and the prophunt mod itself.

4. Geit Coding wizard!

Pretty much what Gaw said, AO is nice enough to try as little as possible to benefit from the fact that it is one of the only 2 people in the US allowed to run it.

5. Re: Prop Hunt admins

This cleared a lot up, thank you.

6. Re: Prop Hunt admins

I would be happy to add your PropHunt server admins to my server if you like?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prophunt ao

2. alpha omega prop hunt