Prop Lists For Maps

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by GLADDos, 21 Oct 2009.

1. Prop Lists For Maps

Just gonna pitch some prop lists for some maps I would like included. Feel free to comment or post ideas of your own.

•arena_castlewars_b2
    Code:
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_farm/pallet001.mdl");    
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_vehicles/train_flatcar_container.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_gameplay/orange_cone001.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_badlands/barrel01.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/propane_tank_tall01.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/metalbucket001.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/frog.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_badlands/barrel02.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_foliage/joshuatree02.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_spytech/terminal_chair.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_farm/spool_wire.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_farm/metal_pile.mdl");

•arena_cow
    Code:
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/cow001_reference.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/metalbucket001.mdl");
    •arena_wildwest_b1
    Code:
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_forest/wood_pile.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_farm/wooden_barrel.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_gameplay/haybale.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/miningcrate002.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/miningcrate001.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_forest/wood_pile_short.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_2fort/cow001_reference.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_foliage/cactus01.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_foliage/shrub_04a.mdl");
            PushArrayString(g_ModelName, "models/props_foliage/bramble001a.mdl");

2. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: Prop Lists For Maps

arena_cow, are you kidding me?
    that's just stupid.

1, only cows. (d'oh)
    2, pyro's can see the props spawn and move cus its one big open flat place
    3, you weren't serious were you?
    4, please tell me you weren't.
    5, PLEASE?

3. Re: Prop Lists For Maps

serious as a heart attack.
    i think the main draw of arena_cow wouldnt be its mundane hide n seek gameplay but is ebullient shenanigans of pyros spy checking everything while cows are clambering over obstacles to avoid fiery death.

4. Re: Prop Lists For Maps

I looked at castle wars and wild west and I thought they were to small.If someone remapped wild west a bit it could be a good map.

5. Re: Prop Lists For Maps

wildwest is a little on the small side but i have to disagree about castlewars. that map is huge

6. Re: Prop Lists For Maps

I was thinking about remapping wildwest but decided against it.I am remapping another map atm have a lot of issues though -.-

7. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: Prop Lists For Maps

ok, I'll say it in a different way.
    We tried arena_cow before.
    It FAILED

8. Re: Prop Lists For Maps

Cow and Wildwest already have prop lists in the plugin as they used to be on the rotation ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)