Prophunt Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by DonnellyFTW, 27 Apr 2016.

1. In-game name: |GM| DonnellyFTW

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/DonnellyFTW

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Prophunt

Why do you think you need admin: Because I'm a well known member of the community, I try and play on PH everyday for a few hours, I know all the rules of prophunt, unfortunately sometimes the ph admins aren't free when people on the server are misbehaving or breaking the rules of ph and we need somebody there to enforce the rules

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: because no one applies for ph? :P Nah, because I try to enforce the rules that are in place, even though I can't, because I'm not an admin

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: 3-4 hours a day, mainly in the evening after I finish work

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: I use it every now and again to communicate with people on orange and stuff and to ask if there are any admins free to enforce the rules

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I don't post on the forums often, this is what? My 4th post? But I can try to contribute more to the posts that users make on here :)

Any previous administrative experience: I have had none

Many Thanks :D

Don :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Slightly late, but welcome to the forums!

3. Howdy Don, I hope you're well. Thank you for taking the time to fill in the admin application form, but unfortunately we are not looking for new administrators at this time.

We like to (where possible) give admin to people we know well in one capacity or another. Be it through the forums, on mumble, or through the servers themselves. Unfortunately we've not had much of a chance to get to know one and other, and that is a barrier in and of itself. If you are serious about wanting admin, I'd ask that you stick around on the forums or join mumble so that we can . Providing people with admin abilities requires a high level of trust on our part, and we'd like to ensure we are entrusting it to the right people!

If you stick around for a while and feel you've made some form of contribution/ gotten to know us a little better then feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it further at a later date!

Cheers

4. Sup Savage, I'm always good ;D no point living life sad, remain positive always :D

That's cool, I just thought I could help out the server as much as possible, thanks for the response, I'm sure you guys will be seeing a lot more of me on here and mumble as well then :D

I understand that it takes a lot of trust on your part as you don't want to just employ any person that could turn out to be completely unreliable.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Good man, Donnelly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)