PropHunt Suggestions and Changes

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Geit, 28 Feb 2010.

1. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i don't see a problem with it, most engies i see build there dispensor then run around, they don't camp it. i see this as a good strategy as it can slow down a prop but won't stop them dead in their tracks like the heavy or pyro camping did, engies may be underpowered but they're more usefull in blocking and lulz >:

2. Engis are good for death traps... like Teleporter exit on top of the sawblade.... Good fun to be had.

3. marcf33 Marc

Please do disable HLSS and HLDJ. I'm not one to hate micspams (I play on micspam servers all the time) but the people on the prophunt servers have some really shit micspams.

4. I wonder if I could do some cvar trickery to create a vote micspam plugin, which basically disables voice_inputfromfile for certain players...

5. Is there a command to just disable/enable at the admins will? I don't have a problem with mic spam but sometimes it just gets too much so I end up 'mute @all'.

Also are you doing that admin prop settings thing-a-ma-bob you mentioned?

6. rcon sv_allow_voice_from_file 0

7. marcf33 Marc

Do it

8. Will that reset on map change or stay disabled until it's re-enabled?

9. Geit Coding wizard!

resets on execution of server5.cfg, so once a day.

10. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Oh god. An admin prop menu? Wow. BAD idea. :mmmhmm:

11. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

i could imagine it... a tiny Cup on brawl and a flying control point

12. So what is there still to do before 1.6 is released, if anything?

Also is this changelog more or less complete?

• Added engineer (minus sentry and pistol) and medic (minus blutsauger and medigun/kritzkrieg)
    • New mouse controls (LMB = toggle version of old RMB camera lock; RMB = first/third person toggle)
    • Forced tf_weapon_criticals on
    • Crits disabled (regardless of tf_weapon_criticals)
    • Increased tf_arena_max_streak (team scramble) to 5
    • Various minor optimisations

EDIT: Oh yeah, apparently crits aren't disabled :/

13. This might sound crazy, why don't you mix tf2 rp with prophunt, add an economy based prohunt, Where you start off with pyro with normal weapons (normal flamethrower/shotgun/fire axe), as you collect points/money for killing/assist kill props you can buy extra weapons and classes. As prop collect points/money from surviving and being the last one, you can buy upgrades like maybe a little more speed or increase the chance of being your favorite prop ect.

14. MrMike This is my face when you talk

this idea i like but it'd be really weird at first D:

15. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

not starting off as pyro though, pyro should be the more last unlockable class

16. pascal mapper

i don`t like it mayby then you lose your players who`s loves ph

17. Crits are still enabled just not as frequent.

18. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

the RP Thing is a bad idea. no one wants to go through twenty levels only to figure out that you've been buying HP instead of damage and speed.

Suggestion: Make props able to press-able terrain.

19. Spykodemon Disabled account

Have you discussed toggleable prop locking yet? I hate having to hold M1 to keep my prop still.

Also, leveling and stuff might be pretty cool, above posts argument makes no sense either.

20. Yes, changing the mouse controls was one of the first things I did in 1.6 :)

LMB now toggles proplock, which can also be turned off by hitting any movement key or jumping.
    RMB toggles between third and first person view (with the prop hidden to just you while in first person)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prohunt gamingmasters