Proro

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Pissmidget, 31 May 2009.

1. Proro

Watch and think about this before you label all pyros as w+m1 noobs...

2. Re: Proro

:o Hmmm he is a good pyro -- liking the rocket jumps he does -- good find Piss ^^

3. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Re: Proro

proro lolololololollolololol

4. Re: Proro

That's pretty cool - I always knew pyros had more potential than most people believe :)

5. Re: Proro

practice makes perfect.

nice 1 piss.

the flamethrower is alot more useful than the backburner

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

This is the same guy in the Auto-Aim movie. :p

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

How to play pyro. For real.

8. Re: Proro

Screw playing scout i'm gona practise pyro for 6v6 matches.

9. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Agreed, just keep the tactical value of backblasting enemy ubers in mind ......

Nice vid btw, so there is at least 1 non-nub pyro out there ^^

(Every class can be powerful if the dude who is playing has a hell lot of practice)

10. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Dude I'm gonna practice those pyro-airblast-rocket jumps :D

Any1 wants to be the prepare-to-be-pwned-soli? XD

11. Re: Proro

I believe he had 33 hours played as pyro :)

12. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Yea that's not much at all... Which div would you class him as, Piss? 2/3 maybe?

13. Re: Proro

Holy shit.
    The precision and reflexes that go into those rocket jumps... fucking insane! A genius.

14. Protantus Original Member

OK, heavy editing. Tell me how the pyro jumps -and he misses most flares. A couple of good extinguisher hits does not a pyro make. Being a sneaky bugger does!

15. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Mhhh ...... maybee he has a second account for practicing ? ^^

16. Re: Proro

no bloodsire had a particular slant on this.I think it is that pyro is such a easy no skill class that anyone with decent aim and previous exp can own.

17. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Just to let you know troot, those rocket jumps aren't just "decent aim"... That guy has skill

About the flares, when it's fired from a distance it's quite easy to just step aside...

18. Re: Proro

It's a frag video, of course it's edited... He jumps by using the air-blast to deflect a rocket right at his feet and slightly behind him. By crouch jumping at the same time you can get some pretty impressive distance, although it's not as precise as a soldier's rocket-jump ofc. He hits a lot of impressive flare shots - he's not playing in a 32 man spam-fest 2-dustrush server remember.

Troot: Pyro is probably the easiest class to play on large single map servers, but in pick-ups or 6 v 6 it's kinda hard to pull off well - I think he was actually showing how complicated the class can be and how you can actually do a hell of a lot more than w + m1.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proro