PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 15 Sep 2009.

?

PS3 or 360 - which one would you choose?

1. PS3

17 vote(s)
    60.7%
  2. 360

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Neither!

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

...which would it be? I'm interested to find out what people think of both consoles and, if you could only have one, which one it would be!

This isn't going to turn into a flame war about the Xbox being better than the PS3, or visa versa, so let's respect other people's opinions plz!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally would choose my PS3. Its got so much going for it and has so many features that I just <3 it! The fact that I could upgrade the HDD on the cheap, the fact that I can watch Blu-ray films on the cheap and the fact that it's basically my media center for all my films and anime means that I couldn't live without it! Don't get me wrong though; the 360 is a really good console with a lot going for it in terms of online play and exclusive titles, but I think that if I had to choose only one it would just have to be my beloved PS3! :P

Savvy

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

Starting up the rage train.
    PC > all.

3. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

PS3 (original "fat" console :mmmhmm:) + PC (films, music etc) + PS3MediaServer = WIN.

4. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

PS3 is awesome, I got one just for the Blu-Ray player and the media centre, haven't even got any games ;p

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

I have a PS3, so obviously to justify spending that much money.. I'm picking PS3.

I tend to not use it alot though.. I don't think it has a great choice of games.. Hopefully when Modern warefare 2 comes out :D oh and new ratchet and clank hmm yes.

6. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

I would choose PS3 because it has games that I would want to play that aren't available for PC.

Specifically MGS 4.

7. Longbow Victorique <3

PS3 Whores! :3

*ahem*

I'd pick the Xbox. Mainly because of it's online play so I can play with my school mates, and for the fact that I havn't played on a PS3 for a time worthy of determining which is better :/

As Reag has already stated, PC > all *FACT*

8. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

i got 2 ps3's (3 incl Squeaks!), 6 360's (3 modded), 5 PC's, numerous ps2's including a debug unit, 3 dreamcasts, 1 gamecube, a little used wii, 2 original xboxs, 10 PS1's

thousands of games for the older systems

65 Original PS3 Games, 160+ Blu ray movies, over 5000 Dvds

Oh and £100 per month electricity bill

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

/\ tonks,

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    no srsly
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

10. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

LOL that's one hell of an epic hoard you've got there

11. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Agreed.

/thread

You can all go now.

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'll give you a fiver for the lot

13. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

DON'T BE FOOLED! It will be an Irish fiver and therefore only be good in pubs in Ireland! :P

14. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

PS3 !!!!!!!!!!

15. Knud Phat beats only

I would buy a X360. Because I like the controller better, plus a friend of mine has it too. I would only buy it to play fifa 10 btw (So we could play against each other online). And maybe some race game.
    Plus, online is better with xbox I believe (From all the stories I've read and heard)

Tonk, why you got 6 xbox systems?

16. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Continuing the rage train:

(N64 >) PC > PS3 > ........ Monads > RRoD-Box 360 | end of line

I still dont get the use of the Shitbox, all good games are coming in way better resolution on the PC (and no, Gaylo 3 isnt a good game) :/

17. Gaw discord is my friend now

Fuck yeah, N64 is always number one. Shit, I loved that fucking machine. FUCK SHIT YES BITCH WHAT WTFBOOOOOM

18. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

AHAHAHAHAHA

19. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

i got 6 360's as follows

1 in conservatory Modded for backups (dont use on live)
    1 in squeaks room (modded)
    1 in squeaks sisters room
    1 in living room

2 spare cos of the dreaded RROD! i.e. if one phails replace with spare - hence no loss of gaming! WIN!

I gotta spend money on summat, I only get £35600 a year

20. Re: PS3 or Xbox 360? If you could only have one...

Although I have both and like Tonk, have more than 1, I would always choose the PS3, for the following reasons:

• The PS3 has the exclusive IP's that I want i.e. Wipeout HD (if you haven't purchased it yet, get it, its fucking awesome), MGS4, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Buzz (have to play with my gf and her friends) ect... Also the upcoming games are looking pretty sweet too, God of War 3, MAG, Modnation and TeamICO new game.
    Where with the Xbox, I find that all the games that are decent on it, are either better on PC or eventually come to it (Gears for example)

• Like Piss said, the Media Centre is pretty awesome and the Blu-ray player is one of the best on the market in that price range.

• Online is free, I can't believe Micro$oft are still charging for Live, although Live is better than PSN in almost every department, it still doesn't justify the price.

• The Pad, although its was a Nintendo design its still the best all round pad on the market. The 360 one is decent but I don't like the analogue on them and IMO the PS3 pad is better for FPS, although a keyboards is miles better.

lol Tonk, you have me beat on consoles, but I beat you (well I did, before they got robbed)

6000+ DVD's - including the Alien and Predator Head special editions
    250+ Blu-rays
    100+ PS3 games

@Knud, FIFA FTL, PES FTW ;p

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if you could only have one ps3 game

2. if you could only have one ps3 or xbox

3. savage cabbage xbox

4. if you could have only one xbox game,
  5. if you could choose ps3 or xbox ,
  6. is the masters better on the xbox or ps3