Purchasing windows 7?

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by Bulletproof, 29 Apr 2015.

1. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Getting windows 7 on another PC.
    Where can I get a serial key, don't mind paying a little too?

2. -M-m- herpderp

Eh why not a nonlegit copy and just avoid the 1033 update ? (The 1033 pretty much just updated the windows license key fake detection thingy so no security at loss really...)

Works the same as the normal one you pay for.
    Been running a nonlegit version for almost 4 years now myself on this pc.

(But i guess you need a legit copy for the free upgrade too windows 10 later ?)
    Get in touch with any local computer stores / electronics stores and see if they can find you a copy of * 64 bit windows 7 Home premium oem version * (Many sellers online on ebay (For example) Many sellers there buys studentlicense's which lasts only 2 or three years at best before they expire and they don't guarantee that they haven't resold the key too someone else sometimes. So it might just be 3 or 6 months before it says you don't have a proper windows 7 copy bla bla bla...)

If you don't need more ram then 16 gb then a home preomium 64 bit is alright to get.

Im not sure how long a oem manufacturer version lasts though like this dell license but you can give it a try considering ive lasted a few years on my non legit version just skipping an update or two that checks the keys.

i have no idea why it keeps making this link into a media link for some reason... http://www-ebay-com/itm/Microsoft-W...715?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9b838173

3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

what mm said, i've been using the same windows 7 disc for about 4 years and its pretty much the same except free

4. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

What about getting a windows 8.1 key from somewhere like g2a? (They don't have windows 7 anymore)
    https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-8-1-professional-32-64-bit-oem-cd-key-global.html

5. -M-m- herpderp

6. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

going to install 7 off a disc then run demo untill 10 I guess

Last edited: 29 Apr 2015
  7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Ebuyer.com be legit man.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)