Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Kromgol, 23 Jun 2008.

1. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

Chill out guys, nobody really cares, right? Let's not let this create hatred.

2. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

I guess you better start using your influences then, this is me and I can't change.

This is really going to get you all fired up, but if someone(!) takes my stuff seriously, the fun is over.

Any other normal being would have apologized about stuff like this, I don't because the stuff I say is so obviously over the top.
    The reply to Kromgol was over the top in a real bad way and I apologize. I like arguing a LOT, it's just that you didn't really argue :| .

I'm sorry if my sense of humor is somewhat twisted, anyone seen me calling people cheaters ingame lately?
    That's because most of the time the player goes mental, starts drooling and jumping all over the place, needless to say hilarity ensues. (although only for me in my sick, sick world)
    So there you have it.

I'm seriously terribly sorry but I just HAVE to ask, Myke; you REALLY thought someone would come up with something like that out of the blue?
    "I officially hate you now, so congrats and see you around."
    I lawl'd. Oh and one last thing, there are assholes in this clan, I'm just not going to tell you who they are! (<- @Myke: fyi that's a joke)

I have a feeling Kromgol knew somewhere deep inside that the post was a joke, or at least he laughed his ass of, I'm sure.

3. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

I know that you like arguing, and you can argue as much as you like as long as you keep your language clean.

If you have better arguments then bring them.
    If both sides don't agree, except that you don't agree.

BTW: i was not going to kick you out of the clan seriously, and i'm not cross with you, (it's something between you and electro) i just though, that this words will get through to you. And i really don't want this language in this forum!

4. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

It's difficult to agree to disagree because I'm always right. :(

5. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

that is called a mental illness i think

6. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

<back to subject>
    I'd just say. Every exploit is the same.
    you can die by fire, and you can die by a nade. The death wont change. (okay except when you are burned, they will find all pieces of you :>)

People are abusing stuff that isn't suposed to be there.
    *something in me says that that sentence isn't right :P*

so my opinion:
    first warning, then ban. for ALL of them. (not that I'm able to do something about it :P)

7. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

if i did ban everyone who burned through the door, there would be about 15 people less or more. I accept the fire, but nades are warning then kick. if he destroys/kills something with the nades, he gets kicked immediately.

8. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

as i already said above:
    1) You can avoid the pyro exploit by not standing right in front of the gate (you dont need to stand in front of it!) => It is your own fault if you die => only warn, nothing more!

2) You cant avoid the demo exploit. The Demo can shoot through the gate and kill people who are far away! => It's not your fault if you die => slay the demo and warn the whole server with sm_csay that you will kick a demo-exploiter next time!

OMGWTFSTFU?
    => It's an easy way to understand my point of view. I considered the avoidable factor of getting killed (in german it would be easier to explain).

X^n(pyro) x Y^n(gate) = impossible to avoid < 0 > (+not-avoidable side effects like asinity >1)
    X^n(demo) x Y^n(gate) = impossible to avoid >1

Finally:
    Pyro kill is avoidable! => only warn...dont care about it!
    Demo kill is not "really" avoidable! => slay and warn...then kick everyone who exploits again.

Thank you

9. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

*deputy sherriff stepping in*

Pyro flaming thru gate:
    • 1st time: Warn
      2nd time: Slay
    IF someone complains, kick

Demoman nading thru gate:
    • 1st time: Warn
      2nd time: Kick
      3rd time: Ban for 1 hour

10. Geit Coding wizard!

For demoman is that a rinse and repeat or can we ban for longer on repeating offenders.

Also some people think that building a sentry inside the spawn on 1st stage dustbowl is an exploit.

11. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

That shouldn't be there anymore, it been updated a while ago..

12. Geit Coding wizard!

Saw someone do it there a few days ago

13. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

and what about the sentry in blu spawn at stage one in goldrush? Is that fixed?

14. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

yep that one is fixed.

15. Bun

No, you can still do it. Shouldn't be called an exploit though, it just gets destroyed by stickies.

16. Re: Pyro's flamethrower door glitch.

let me check, im gonna see if i can build a sentry in the spawn area

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flamethrower through gate

2. pyro flamethrower through gate

3. pyro spawn door glitch