Quack [Duck Game]

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Mystia, 1 Aug 2015.

1. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Yes, this game's title is Duck Game!

What is Duck Game all about?

Duck Game (let's just refer to it as DG) is a fast paced, 2D action platformer, Multiplayer Beat em' Up! Summed up, Ducks trying to kill eachother with different kind of weapons (Flamethrowers, Shotguns, Pistols, even rocks [just to name a few weapons]) and survive as the last duck to score the point!

So what is the goal of DG?

If you play singleplayer, you can go into the arcade. The arcade is filled with challenges and mini-games. By clearing those challenges and mini-games, you unlock stuff which you can use in Multiplayer (game modifications, more hats). Yes, this game is also mostly about hats. Before you start a game, you can choose what hat your duck should wear (of course you can always steal other hats in-game). The hats have no real advantage, they are just for show (like hats in TF2).

12,99 € seems to be too expensive for me!

Fear not, if you know 3 other friends who want to acquire Duck Game, you have the possibility to purchase the 4 Pack for 36,99 (that is like 9,25€ each copy).

Can I play this with controller?

Yes, this game has full controller support (tested with XBox controller, Logitech gamepads and Playstation 3 controller). Of course, you can change the settings in-game.

Is there anything else I need to know?

Quack! And also Duck game now supports Steam Workshop, means more maps and more custom gamemode madness!

And here is the steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/312530/
    And the trailer:

2. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Not sure if I missed out some information, I just quickly wrote this up!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)