really guys...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Grendal, 22 Sep 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. really guys...

Our clan has 44 members...

I know maybe 20 of them.

But isnt the community what a clan is made of?

That the players like each other?

They know each other?

I know I am not the only one who doenst know the half of the players in the clan...

some people already left for this reason, others will follow

PLEASE GUYS

PLEASE STOP THIS WILD RECRUITING OF PLAYERS

or make GM fun and GM serious... two parts of the clan with its own leaders and one head over them (core)...fun can have as much players as it want, but I want to be in a clan, and not in a community...

and that is what GM is getting at a moment. a community...

edit: wrong forum Oo please push it to clan chat.

2. Re: really guys...

ok lets make gm community team "noobs" and GM serious team "pro" and serious team is F and Z

3. Re: really guys...

erm... just because some don't have a team by now doesnt mean they play bad... Please Gen... >_>

4. eoN

Re: really guys...

I think Gen might be being sarcastic.

To be honest i see what you mean and I really dont know.

Im sure ive said something about this to people before and I only know like 3 people that arent in teams...

5. Re: really guys...

Isn't this already what it's like? GM F and Z are serious, and the rest are somewhat more fun?

6. Re: really guys...

E is serious, too. but waebi has still no time for a war as it seems, afterwards we will start ESL ladder, you know that core.

but you don´t see what I mean.

I love GM, but I hate where it is going.

7. Re: really guys...

I can see your point, you are saying GM is getting too large and might get out of control.

8. Re: really guys...

lul dont blame waebi.. we can play tonight if you want.

9. eoN

What about F's medic? Waebi isnt the only medic in GM ;)

10. Re: really guys...

sry grend, i agree, we can play if you get your players up i guess :P dunno...

11. Re: really guys...

He has a name you know! The cheek of it, no heals for you for a week.

12. eoN

:P Sorry pissmidget, and a very .... nice... name it is :P

13. Re: really guys...

:D just no heals for Z, but if you guys get some players up NOW, we can play one. I dont care if it's E or F, since we (Z) also have 5 on i spose.

14. Re: really guys...

Thats the trend of GM as i see it:

When i joined GM we had about 50 players and some of them i have never seen online. But on the forum most of these players have been active. And the atmosphere (maybe the wrong verb ;)) was quite good. We were all sitting in the same boat. And the average skill was below the average skill today.

Now we have some competitive teams and the members of the teams are really loyal to [GM]. Those members are not likely to leave soon or stop playing because they found out that the new blabliblablo-game is more fun. On the other side most of the non-team players begin to feel left and the atmosphere within GM is now sometimes really bad.

Concerning the 'community feeling' you have, i just can say that GM was never that far away from being a community as it is now. There should be a place for both: the fun side and the competitive side, but i still don't know how this is gonna work out.

15. Re: really guys...

I think I know almost every member, and I really love GM! I don't feel left, although I don't play in a team^^
    But I think, more people should be active in the forum. Not only to talk about Tf 2, but also about music, films or politics.
    It would be much more fun if I really knew who I am playing with :)

16. Protantus Original Member

Well said Mike - but what is the problem? Is it that team elitism is ruining the fun for more casual players, or is it that more casual players are not being serious enough for the teams. I would throw in that some 'casual' players are so simply because they have other commitments - it is not that they don't play any time they get the chance, just that we don't have a lot of time free. Doesn't make you a bad player or less dedicated to the clan.

I do feel that the non-team players are losing their voice here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eon 22 boat