Recruitment System Changes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dark, 3 May 2009.

?

What do you think?

Poll closed 5 May 2009.
  1. Sounds like a plan!

16 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No way.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Recruitment System Changes

Since there were so many votes for option 4, I think I'll have some support for this...

I propose to remove all waiting time (i.e. 2 weeks |GM| and 2 weeks [GM-R]) from the application requirements, and instead have it as a recommendation that they wear |GM| for a while and get to know people, and if they haven't, the [GM]-wide vote will reflect that.

Our requirements of 25 posts, 5 Steam friends and 20 server hours are already more than enough to filter the dedicated potential members from the people that just want a cool [GM] tag. With a MONTH of waiting, we aren't going to get many applications. Or, more likely, we will only get applications from people that didn't bother reading the requirements. Do you want that kind of person in the clan?

Please vote in favour of this idea if you want this time to be removed OR even just shortened.

2. Knud Phat beats only

Re: Recruitment System Changes

I voted for #4 the last time, so I agree on this part :)

3. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

the 2 weeks of |GM| can be less, but i suggest a 1 week of [GM-R]

4. Re: Recruitment System Changes

I also voted for 4... When I joined GM, I was a real noob, but the two weeks of waiting didn't help much. (Was that now positive or negative? :o)
    Well, I think the important requirement is to know GM-Members and participate in community wars, because then you can get avery good player in a few weeks.

5. Re: Recruitment System Changes

The more I've thought about it the more I think the time allocations should be moved - as long as they are known and start being an active member of the community then I don't see why not really...

Since there is so far a unanimous vote I guess that the time requirements will be removed -- I'll post the membership application form and membership application requirements in about an hour or so once I've sorted everything out! (I just got back from work -.-')

Savage

EDIT: Spyko already did it :< -- blast - I was doing too much preparation for it all ;-;

6. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

Sounds like a plan Dark XD

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)