ReDaXX Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by ReDaXX, 27 May 2018.

1. ReDaXX I’m gonna hack your computers motherflickers

In-game name: ReDaXX

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283138647/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin: Whenever there is someone to breake the rules (hacking,spamming,bullying) I am always one of the first to quickly call an admin to take care of the problem. I decieded to apply for an admin spot because there might not be an admin when the situation escalates, so that I can take care of the problem with my own hands. And a big help to me was my friend DrunkPug,he helped me understand the community.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I am very regular on the server, i was even more from my old profile that some might remeber (DE Dexter). I am always online on steam, so when im not on the server people can quickly reach out to me.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I am very regular on the TF2 Orange server.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: My current activity on Discord is high since i am always there to speak with my friend when we play games, I frequently join diffrent servers to encourage the players to play other games they have not yet tryed

Current and expected activity level on the forums: My current activity on the forums is low since im still learning how to respond to posts, in time i hope DrunkPug will teach me everything

Any previous administrative experience: I've had previous admin experiences in other games such as CS:GO and CS 1.6, the last time I was an admin on a server i was always there to help my friend and other players.I have never abused my admin powers.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

I would recommend spending some time on our own Discord server as a lot of the community outside of the Orange group won't know who you are.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  3. ReDaXX I’m gonna hack your computers motherflickers

Thank you I will do that!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)